did showtime on nilesat change the beam already one week ago?

Turok

Regular Member
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
today i got a call with the information,that in some areas of north germany the signal level of showtime,with 2,40m dishes are now only 5.5 db,one week ago signal was around 10 db with this dish size!
can someone confirm a signal lost on showtime?
in beginning of february when orbit and showtime is one programm,the signal wil be so low then,with the new spotbeam,that it would be much harder to receive it,here in europe..!
 
Hello!
today i got a call with the information,that in some areas of north germany the signal level of showtime,with 2,40m dishes are now only 5.5 db,one week ago signal was around 10 db with this dish size!
can someone confirm a signal lost on showtime?
in beginning of february when orbit and showtime is one programm,the signal wil be so low then,with the new spotbeam,that it would be much harder to receive it,here in europe..!
 
I assume you are talking about the horizontal transponders only, as I have not seen a drop on the vertical.

On the Horizontals, specifically on 11996H, yes, I have seen a drop, but the other non Showtime Tps also. Battery ran out on meter though to get a specific reading.
 
I assume you are talking about the horizontal transponders only, as I have not seen a drop on the vertical.

On the Horizontals, specifically on 11996H, yes, I have seen a drop, but the other non Showtime Tps also. Battery ran out on meter though to get a specific reading.
 
sure yes i mean only H!
on ab4 i can only receive one showtime transponder on the other no signal!
what will happen on 25,8 east eurobird 2 will this position discontinued in the near future?
use the new package then only smartcards or also the old seca orbit decoder?
 
sure yes i mean only H!
on ab4 i can only receive one showtime transponder on the other no signal!
what will happen on 25,8 east eurobird 2 will this position discontinued in the near future?
use the new package then only smartcards or also the old seca orbit decoder?
 
HI,

yes I have noticed a reduction in the signal the last few days, However this was due to the severe weather conditions that we were having in the UK, Dry and sunny today quality on the tecnomate is around 56%
 
HI,

yes I have noticed a reduction in the signal the last few days, However this was due to the severe weather conditions that we were having in the UK, Dry and sunny today quality on the tecnomate is around 56%
 
Back
Top