Digit Alb on Dragon?

exwebjunkie

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've bought a subscription card for Digit Alb, and have just tried to insert it into my Dragon Cam, but the channels are still coming up as scrambled.

Do the Digit Alb cards not work with the dragon? I also tried in a Matrix Revolution card, and had the same problem (although that displayed an error message saying that the card wasn't compatible with it).

Any help would be appreciated! If it doesn't work with the Dragon, what cam do I need, and do you know anywhere with a next day delivery?

Cheers
James

Alan Pee

Reaction score
exwebjunkie said:
Hello all,

I've bought a subscription card for Digit Alb, and have just tried to insert it into my Dragon Cam, but the channels are still coming up as scrambled.

Do the Digit Alb cards not work with the dragon? I also tried in a Matrix Revolution card, and had the same problem (although that displayed an error message saying that the card wasn't compatible with it).

Any help would be appreciated! If it doesn't work with the Dragon, what cam do I need, and do you know anywhere with a next day delivery?

Cheers
James
Digitalb cards ATM only work in Conax cam because its conax encryption. Dragon and other cams are yet to have support for it.

exwebjunkie

Reaction score
Thanks for that - looks like i'll be buying a conax cam then :(

Anyone know the cheapest (yet reliable) place?

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi exwebjunkie,
I have read that you needed a Conax 4 cam to get the card authorised and then it would work in other cams, but that was when they first brought it out. Since then I think I've read that these cards will now update in the Dragon Cam, have you followed the instructions for getting your card to activate? At first they used to have a week or more free viewing, for all the channels, then the latest ones only let you view the English package 5,6,7 & 8.
It might be worth checking, with your supplier, to see if it's been activated yet, and if you need to leave it on one of the channels to activate/update.
Best wishes
Mickha

timbo86

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 7020, CM 1.2 with invacom quad c120 & channelmaster feedhorn.
My Location
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Digitalb working fine on my dragon cam well.Using predator 3.11.You might be aswell checking with alsat forum as they are the original suppliers of digitalb.If you give them your card details they can check it out for you.It should certainly work with dragon cam,no need to be buying a conax cam mate!

exwebjunkie

Reaction score
Glad I read back here now ;) I got my card direct from albsat, so i'll give it another try and if there is no luck I will pester them.

Cheers
James

powel000

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Paraclipse 2.40m solid dish,
Jonsa 1.80m dish,
3.40m mesh dish,
dreambox7020SI,
relook400S,
HUMAX, dream 500hd
90CM DISH,