Digital+ problems

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
simonnev said:
This is what your looking for in device manager see attched pic..

best bet open device manager and hit print screen, then open ms paint and paste your device manager in the window save as a jpeg and send it to me.. simon

sorry m8 but can you send the attached pic again

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Sorry, missed it, the attachment needed approving. :)

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
simonnev said:
This is what your looking for in device manager see attched pic..
best bet open device manager and hit print screen, then open ms paint and paste your device manager in the window save as a jpeg and send it to me.. simon

simonnev was just having a chuckle to myself as I noticed on your screenshot the messenger message bottom right. That drove me mad for about four months as quite clearly you are not logging in again from another computer and I was not but after weeks of correspondence with MSN and Microsoft I finally discovered that windows messenger and msn messenger were both installed and loading, I just uninstalled windows messenger and have never had that message since. They are both using your MSN passport and thus arguing all the time as to who should have it.

simonnev

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm7020s\dream500s\technomate7755
triac 88
moteck motor
45W-42E
My Location
oldham
toppervte33h said:
was just having a chuckle to myself as I noticed on your screenshot the messenger message bottom right. That drove me mad for about four months
Its me just too damn lazy to delete the older messenger. But you now have forced me into it...O-Ha
Thats about 10 mouse cliks I have just done extra'O'-red, im off for a good earned rest now...U-zzz
Simon

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
simonnev said:
Its me just too damn lazy to delete the older messenger. But you now have forced me into it...O-Ha
Thats about 10 mouse cliks I have just done extra'O'-red, im off for a good earned rest now...U-zzz
Simon

Sorry Simon I could not send my device manager to u anyway it looks like this:
Port ( com & lpt )
Communications port ( com5 )
Communications port ( com 6 )
ECP printer port ( Lpt 1 )
when I check COM5 I could c that COM 2,3,4,5,6 r in use
Itry to install to move COM 5 to COM1 but and error code appear ( code 10) saying this device could not sart ..so waht to do???

simonnev

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm7020s\dream500s\technomate7755
triac 88
moteck motor
45W-42E
My Location
oldham
nilefish said:
Sorry Simon I could not send my device manager to u anyway it looks like this:
Port ( com & lpt )
Communications port ( com5 )
Communications port ( com 6 )
ECP printer port ( Lpt 1 )
when I check COM5 I could c that COM 2,3,4,5,6 r in use
Itry to install to move COM 5 to COM1 but and error code appear ( code 10) saying this device could not sart ..so waht to do???
to be honest not sure but I think code 10 is the driver is missing, try to remove the ports in the device manager reboot and hope the pc finds them again and installs the drivers for them. if that fails, you may need to locate the drivers yourself... Simon

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South London
simonnev said:
to be honest not sure but I think code 10 is the driver is missing, try to remove the ports in the device manager reboot and hope the pc finds them again and installs the drivers for them. if that fails, you may need to locate the drivers yourself... Simon

Thanks alot for help I will try top do that
nilefish

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South London
simonnev said:

it's working I removed all the ports in the device manager and reboot.. and Bingo :D every thing is working Thanks to every body who try to help:-rofl2