Digital+ problems

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
Hello every body

I'm trying since 2 weeks to unlock D+ on hispasat or Astra but without success.. I'm mgetting TV cabo ,TPS ,ect so my dish is pionting right but I'm not sure about the ID I have 00400 on Nagra and 006400 and 006700 on Seca !!!! and the keys I have are very long so I don't know where to insert them and I got the same problem with M*Vision AES key can someone help me plaese

Thanks

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
I dont think anybody has D+ on Magic Cams or similar.

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DB 500 S,Strong 4622, Viasat Denmark card and receiver, Moteck 2100 Motor, Triax1.1 dish, infinty programmer, cas interface2.
My Location
South London
I'm having TM 7755 2CI but still nothing working

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Your profile yesterday mentioned a Starlight, but the same answer applies. I dont think anyone has D+ on the Magic/Matrix CAMS

You will have to be patient

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South London
Channel Hopper said:
Your profile yesterday mentioned a Starlight, but the same answer applies. I dont think anyone has D+ on the Magic/Matrix CAMS

You will have to be patient
thank I have just update my profile.. I know it's possible with the latset patch but I have difficulty patching my receiver ,or to make it short , how to connect RS232 to my PC and make sure it's using COM 1 , because a message -cannot open com port or STB power on appear any help

many thanks

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Are you using the correct lead ?

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South London
Channel Hopper said:
Are you using the correct lead ?
yes sure I got one from the dealer when I bought my receiver and I bought another one from e-bay it RS 232 female to female ..the funny thing is I tried in 2 other pc but nothing happened

jj34

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
satelite receiver
My Location
uk
Can Someone Help Me Step By Step To How,update My Liberty Ci9800 Receiver By Computer,to Get Cabo Tv Etc Thank You

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Female to female is usually a null modem type

Does the 7755 require serial or null ?

If null, have you tried enabling another port, eg com 3 just in case its sharing protocol with another device ?

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South London
Channel Hopper said:

If null, have you tried enabling another port, eg com 3 just in case its sharing protocol with another device ?

it's require RS 232 serial port ..so what is the diffrent between the serial and nul ? I tried diffrent com ..but nothing happen the PC cannot detect the cable as a new harware

Channel Hopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
The difference is in the cable

If it says serial in the manual, then you will need a serial cable, (and presumably a gender bender ).
Your local PC shop will stock them

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South London
Channel Hopper said:
The difference is in the cable

If it says serial in the manual, then you will need a serial cable, (and presumably a gender bender ).
Your local PC shop will stock them

it says serial but does it look the same as the nul modem 9 pin female to female? I will check the PC shop
Thanks

simonnev

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dm7020s\dream500s\technomate7755
triac 88
moteck motor
45W-42E
My Location
oldham
Channel Hopper said:

I have a 7755 and i used a null modem lead also I am getting 30w 19.2e with the patch
Simon

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South London
simonnev said:
I have a 7755 and i used a null modem lead also I am getting 30w 19.2e with the patch
Simon

That's good to know but how did u connect this cable to the PC as I said my pc cannot detect any new hard ware and I don't know what to choose from the list in the control panel can you help me please

simonnev

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triac 88
moteck motor
45W-42E
My Location
oldham
just looking through the post again, i notice you have tried it on couple of pc's
So I would think the problem lies elsewhere.
However Is the com port on in the bios? can you see the com port in the device manager? and is it clear of any conflicts?
have you used the com port for other connections?
Sorry to ask a silly question but do you have power on to the stb when flashing?
reason being I read somewhere when flashing, have power off, but i found you need power on:D

let me know how you get on simon

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South London
simonnev said:
just looking through the post again, i notice you have tried it on couple of pc's
So I would think the problem lies elsewhere.
However Is the com port on in the bios? can you see the com port in the device manager? and is it clear of any conflicts?
have you used the com port for other connections?
Sorry to ask a silly question but do you have power on to the stb when flashing?
reason being I read somewhere when flashing, have power off, but i found you need power on:D

let me know how you get on simon

Thanks 4 replying but I got very confused ..I try add hard ware Wizard in the control panel but I don't know which device to choose !!! is it multi port serial adapters? coz there is no nul modem cable in the list ..this nul modem is not a USB for sure and as I said before when I conncet it to the PC nothing happen

Mick21367

Mick21367
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
A cheap 'n' nasty Silvercrest and an old (but good) TM1000D. 28, 19, 16 and 30W
My Location
Scottish Borders
I don't have experience of that techie but on the TM 1000 the machine doesn't appear on the PC as 'new hardware' - or anything else for that matter. Don't try to add it as hardware. The receiver is just a passive device on the end of a lead as far as your PC is concerned.
The COM port could be any one of up to four listed on your PC. Does your loader have a COM test button? If so, you would probably be able to select which COM port to transmit info through.

Oops - just had a look at the TM loader from their website - obviously everything I've said above is wrong! Sorreee!!!

nilefish

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
South London
Mick21367 said:
I don't have experience of that techie but on the TM 1000 the machine doesn't appear on the PC as 'new hardware' - or anything else for that matter. Don't try to add it as hardware. The receiver is just a passive device on the end of a lead as far as your PC is concerned.
The COM port could be any one of up to four listed on your PC. Does your loader have a COM test button? If so, you would probably be able to select which COM port to transmit info through.

Oops - just had a look at the TM loader from their website - obviously everything I've said above is wrong! Sorreee!!!
I know the receiver will not appear on the PC as new hardware but I thought the cable will, as any usb or aother input- ouput devices and in the control panel I still don't know what to choose from the list , I made sure that COM 1 is not in use

thomaz

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
dreambox 500 1meter dish motor advent 7017 laptop
My Location
s.o.t
have a little look here m8

_http://www.technomate.com/software_updates.php
might be of some help:D also try this one:)
_http://www.alsat.co.uk/shop/list.php?c=downloads

simonnev

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
triac 88
moteck motor
45W-42E
My Location
oldham
This is what your looking for in device manager see attched pic..

best bet open device manager and hit print screen, then open ms paint and paste your device manager in the window save as a jpeg and send it to me.. simon