Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1M Dish with Motek 2100,
DM 500 & DM 800HD, Vu+ Duo,
Digital+, Sky+, TDT, Saorview
My Location
Dublin
Hi,

I am putting my Digitalb card into my Darkbox which I bought in a pack from *****. They said just to leave the box on Super sport 1 and it will activate but when I put the card in the slot it just says "Smart card check failed" . Is this normal or am I doing something wrong ?

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Assuming that you've put it in the right way up, then I guess it could be a card or a receiver fault. Best ring the seller on Monday morning. If you go into the conditional access menu, does it show the card details?

redout

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1M Dish with Motek 2100,
DM 500 & DM 800HD, Vu+ Duo,
Digital+, Sky+, TDT, Saorview
My Location
Dublin
Card is working now. Like you said I had it in the wrong way! Have to say in my defence though that the Digitalb card is the opposite of a Sky card were the logo is facing up and the chip on the underneath when you insert it. Digitalb has the logo and the chip on the same side and when you insert it its like upside down! At least I think thats it......

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
LOL, yes I seem to remember that from a while ago.:)

robbiemcd

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
technomate 6800 +diablo - im motorised dish
My Location
belfast
bit disappointing that they didn't show spurs v chelsea today!