dish help

macco

Reaction score
i hope sombody can help,what size dish is needed for costa blanca torravecea area,first gen pace still works fine,important bbc,itv are the channels needed,its for my mum...thanx macco

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have a look in the Sticky post above Macco, there should be dish size/equipment information to fit your needs there.

Rolf

D

digitalguy

hello

now i know i have gone of the subject a bit but i thoght i would ask i know you said in a thread some time back you could not get this frequency 12---607h and i did say there might be a problem with your dish what i want to ask did you ever look into it at all

if you did can you please let me know
thanks
yours
digital guy<@>

H

happyjackseven

Hi Macco,
I have recently had a dish installed in La Marina which as you may know is not far from torrevieja.

For BBC and C5 a one metre dish is ample but for ITV a much larger dish would be required,probablly impractical.

I have a Pace Digibox which works fine and used FCE a company in Guardamar de Segura.They did a very proffesional job and charged 140 euro supply and fit. (including LN:cool:.

I hope this is of use to you

Happyjackseven;)

macco

Reaction score
thanks very much for youre help Happyjackseven, thats just the info i have been after,you say youre in La Marina thats where my mum has just bought her house,you say you used a firm called FCE i dont spose you know their phone number as that would be a great help for her, like i said before you have been a great help thank you very much, regards macco....

H

happyjackseven

Hi Macco
Happy to help.But a couple of points......

At least 95% of all properties on La Marina are cabled up and if your mothers is ,it may be a better option for her to subscribe particularly if she intends to spend many months there.

They charge about £135 per year.For this you get all the sky channels including movie channels sky sports 1/2/3/ c4/c5 and itv.You can also receive two hard core mature content channels which I dont know if your mother would be interested in!!!!!!!!!

If you do want dish installation I have the telephone number in spain and as I will be there shortly Iwill try to rember it for you. Let me know

Best wishes

Happy jackseven