satellites08
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Arabsat - 26 east
1.1m dish
- My Location
- London
i live in london with a triax 1.1 dish but still cant recieve the 11 843
orb8 said:any chance of receiving eurobird 25.5e with a 1.2m dish?
BombedOne said:Can you please explain me, why you trying to receive this satellites so hardly? any interesting shows there?


here we're looking at you, with hungry eyes, you're able to receieve Astra fleet, with so much cool channels, while we have stick to crap like 25.5E-7W etc.... 
BombedOne said:Well, personally I want MTV UK, MTV Dance, MTV Idol, VH1 Classic, Hit24, Discovery. None of them ara available in watchable form at either 25.5-26E or 7W.
divibi said:Hello everyone,
You want MTV UK, I want MTV Brazil. I think it can be done over the internet, watched on a 14" CRT tv with half the VHS tape quality. I think maybe even very slow internet connections could pull it off (I mean even a DIAL-UP) But I'm not sure. What do you think?
satDJ said:Hi, Im glad I found this website, Iv been asking on other forums but no one knows the answer to my question, Im in the uk and I want to receive the H transponders on eurobird 25.e
Would a 1.8m dish be big enough?
id appreciate any help especially if someone in the uk is receiving this sat