Dish size for.... Badr6 in the uk & europe

at

CIVITANOVA central italy

11804 h not compare in any case

other tp ok

with a good margin

12455 h for example is good

but the only one that is DIE is 11804 h

i dont know

P. GRANDICELLI with 1,8 m FIBERGLASS DISH in CENTRAL ITALY
 
any chance of receiving eurobird 25.5e with a 1.2m dish?
 
orb8 said:
any chance of receiving eurobird 25.5e with a 1.2m dish?

Here's the footprint:

_http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/maps/eb2_fixed.html
 
60cm triax dish. All TP OK from that sat, only die in very very dense rain.

Can you please explain me, why you trying to receive this satellites so hardly? any interesting shows there?
 
BombedOne said:
Can you please explain me, why you trying to receive this satellites so hardly? any interesting shows there?

I can't speak for others, but if I could have a go at answering this, I guess, it's because, generally a lot of people want to watch ORBIT NETWORK's US channels and programmes in irdeto 2, mtv arabia, family tv (saudi arabia) etc. - that's for the 25.5e.:)
 
divibi is correct, I subscribe to orbit because of the us channels/programmes & cant get the full package on at2 so I would like to point to eurobird 25.5e
 
hm, interesting :)

And very fun, at some point :) here we're looking at you, with hungry eyes, you're able to receieve Astra fleet, with so much cool channels, while we have stick to crap like 25.5E-7W etc.... :)
 
Good reception with Fibo120 here in middle Germany, either 25.5e or 26e...
 
Yes, but but that is mostly only for the Premier football.
 
Well, personally I want MTV UK, MTV Dance, MTV Idol, VH1 Classic, Hit24, Discovery. None of them ara available in watchable form at either 25.5-26E or 7W.
 
BombedOne said:
Well, personally I want MTV UK, MTV Dance, MTV Idol, VH1 Classic, Hit24, Discovery. None of them ara available in watchable form at either 25.5-26E or 7W.

Hello everyone,

You want MTV UK, I want MTV Brazil. I think it can be done over the internet, watched on a 14" CRT tv with half the VHS tape quality. I think maybe even very slow internet connections could pull it off (I mean even a DIAL-UP) But I'm not sure. What do you think?
 
P2P television - www sopcast net
 
12823v & 11785v have gone over in the last day or two - not a lot of useful channels on these tps ... LBC carries a few US/ Arab sub'd movies ...

btw.. I'd like to get MTV Brazil and a lot of the other Latino stuff like HTV music channel etc.. -


[quote name='Muad'Dib']Good reception with Fibo120 here in middle Germany, either 25.5e or 26e...[/quote]

hows badr 6 there muad'dib..
 
Hi, Im glad I found this website, Iv been asking on other forums but no one knows the answer to my question, Im in the uk and I want to receive the H transponders on eurobird 25.e

Would a 1.8m dish be big enough?

id appreciate any help especially if someone in the uk is receiving this sat
 
divibi said:
Hello everyone,

You want MTV UK, I want MTV Brazil. I think it can be done over the internet, watched on a 14" CRT tv with half the VHS tape quality. I think maybe even very slow internet connections could pull it off (I mean even a DIAL-UP) But I'm not sure. What do you think?

you can actualy receive MTV brasil in europe thru satellite en C band ,but a special powerVu box will be needed have a look here---> _http://www.lyngsat.com/intel805.html ,i do have a powerVu receiver but i need to test it with those channels ,may be they are in softcrypt ,i will report after the tests
..regards
 
satDJ said:
Hi, Im glad I found this website, Iv been asking on other forums but no one knows the answer to my question, Im in the uk and I want to receive the H transponders on eurobird 25.e

Would a 1.8m dish be big enough?

id appreciate any help especially if someone in the uk is receiving this sat

you will need at least 3M dish to have a signal in the UK
 

Attachments

  • eb2_fixed[1].gif
    eb2_fixed[1].gif
    32.7 KB · Views: 96
Thanks, I know what lyngsat says however lyngsat shows showtime as out of reach but we can get it.

RD100 said that he could get eurobird 25e with 1.8 prodeline?
 
I can just about pull in 11075V with just a 1.2m dish, so i reckon a 1.8-2.0m dish might be good enough in favourable weather conditions, but probably need 2.4-3m for 24/7 reception in all weathers.
 
Back
Top