Dish size info for Nilesat 7W in western Europe & the UK

I looked at this, not expecting much.I did get reception.Hopefully the right one.
TBS 6925 100cm Dish
 

Attachments

  • 7.3West.webp
    7.3West.webp
    46.4 KB · Views: 121
  • OMAN TV General SD_3527 12111_H_27500_20140819_205958.webp
    OMAN TV General SD_3527 12111_H_27500_20140819_205958.webp
    61 KB · Views: 115
Was zapping this position on the weekend and get all frequencys except the from Eutelsat W8C which goes from 11006h to 11179H I think.

also some freq that are on North west Africa beam on Eutelsat 7WA don't have any signal.

Overall I get around 80% of te channels that are on 7w position.
 
I use Nilesat position as a reference point to to fine tune my dish. I found that all I was getting from 7 East was 10719V and 11296H whereas I used to get over 300 channels. I think the FEC has changed from 3/4 to 5/6 on many transponders. I thought I better mention it in case anyone else was about to get his or her spanner out!
 
Back
Top