kimbo
Member
- My Satellite Setup
- Technomate 1500, 90cm Dish, Mesh Computer ART, Digit Alb, Fortec 2.4m Dish
Channel Master 2.4m, Showtime.
- My Location
- West Midlands
Thanks mate for your info - You got there in the end.Its nice to have pictures and positive feed back from people who have tried to get this bird, Rather than what has been happening a friend of a friend knows someone who can get this satellite etc.
Well done mate - I have given up on this fortec 2.4m, Waiting for a friend of mine to rig up a cm 1.8m. I am probably around 100 miles from you so it will be touch and go whether i will get it in Birmingham.
Thanks for keeping us informed.
Well done mate - I have given up on this fortec 2.4m, Waiting for a friend of mine to rig up a cm 1.8m. I am probably around 100 miles from you so it will be touch and go whether i will get it in Birmingham.
Thanks for keeping us informed.