Hay, really nice pics. Sorry that I can't upload some. We don't have these things here, or at least I can't see in Arabic countries or Iran. Rarely you can find these things here. For instance, instead of HD or upgrading the quality of the channels we’ve lost our MBC pack + Mediaset for stupid parasites.
Hay, really nice pics. Sorry that I can't upload some. We don't have these things here, or at least I can't see in Arabic countries or Iran. Rarely you can find these things here. For instance, instead of HD or upgrading the quality of the channels we’ve lost our MBC pack + Mediaset for stupid parasites.
Bit late, but here are some snaps from the TV compound at the UEFA Champions League Final in Madrid - was quite funny with some sat men magnetised by my camera, where I was magnetised by their dishes!
Nice pics Matt - the pictures of the cables remind me of our server cabinets at work - when they were wired up the lads only had 10m cables available! SO instead of doing the sensible thing and getting more ordered they used the long ones
There is an unbelievable tangle of patch cable in the lower couple of feet of cabinet...
Well we are off for a few days near Rome followed by a couple of weeks in Puglia next week, so if I see the mythical "Astra 2D in Southern Italy" Dish, I'll be sure to photograph it ....................
But failing that, I'm sure there'll be something of interest.
UBI World TV (76.5E) in Congo could be such a case. Years ago i was in contact with somebody in Lubumbashi that had a 1.80m solid installed for this package.
Tip: The Vatican Museum started permitting Pre-booked Timed Entry a couple of years ago.
It costs only €4 extra and we walked straight past the huge queue to the security door and were alowed straight in, with no delay, and half an hour before our reserved entry time.
Do not get these tickets from an "Agency" as they charge a fortune - go direct to the Vatican Museums website's Online Ticket Office
As usual with Rome, walking the extra few yards past the tourist restaurants/bars to find a "local" one saves a fortune.
PS: Ice Cream more than €3 per scoop in Rome (Didn't succumb), but in Puglia it was €1.40 for a cone with two large scoops of different flavours (succumbed daily).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.