Dishes on holiday

rolfw said:
Certainly looks more like a 90cm/1m dish, truly plug and play. :)
Well try G I B E R T I N I OP 1 2 0

I thought you had installed this dish recently, even i can see who the manufacturer it is.
 
how can you tell that out ?
 
wod said:
how can you tell that out ?

Just look at the LNB arm going from the dish, it splits up in two arms to the LNB holder if you look close, unique for Gibertini OP120
 
Likvid said:
Well try G I B E R T I N I OP 1 2 0

Well spotted - think you passed the ROLFWs test!

With over £350 grand to spend on a boat you'd think they would have one of those Gyroscope onboard dishes.

Hope that's correct or Likvid will be down on me like a ton of bricks! - LOL
 
Likvid said:
This would be a nightmare for the council in the U.K O-Ha

There's more dishes there than there are in my town!!!! :eek:
 
mostly prime focus dishes too
 
Likvid said:
This would be a nightmare for the council in the U.K O-Ha

OK, that's Iran before the clampdown, can we have the 'after' one now? :-rofl2

Llew
 
Llew said:
OK, that's Iran before the clampdown, can we have the 'after' one now? :-rofl2

Llew

Will this do??? :D
 
The picture showing the roofs in Teheran is from the newest Tele Satellite International magazine.

Please take care how you express yourself. This ain't a political forum and may i remind that most of the persian people is against the opinion of their regime. It's a lot of propaganda going on just for the eyes of the "western world". Their lobby is just too strong since the money makers rule like in european countries just with the difference that they want to be independent and choose the wrong way (not for them but for us and their people). I have iranian friends and thus know a little more about what's going on there so please less irony !!
 
Members are free to express their opinions here whichever way they choose, be it ironic or otherwise, as long as they abide by the rules. In the case of satellite- related issues, this may take the form of commenting on the way different countries approach the question of restricting access to the viewing of channels that may be considered subversive to the regimes in force in the country in question.

As long as the material posted is not blasphemous to the religion practiced in those countries, I see no problem with the posts you are referring to.

Take care,

Llew
 
Ive got my folks photographing dishes on holiday as well! :-lmao

These were taken on the roof at at Tabaiba Apartments Coste Teguise in Lanzarote - my folks had use of the sun terrace up here in their holiday in January 2006:D
 
Analoguesat said:
Ive got my folks photographing dishes on holiday as well!

I've got to say that that's just too much :-rofl2

Bad enough that we take photos of dishes on holiday instead of topless birds, without co-opting your relatives as well :-DOH!

:D
 
one of them dishes in the pics is upside down any reason for that ?
 
The reason that particular dish is upside down, is probably that it isn't functional, it has an actuator and the mount is not connected to anything, it appears to be just laying there.
 
rolfw said:
The reason that particular dish is upside down, is probably that it isn't functional, it has an actuator and the mount is not connected to anything, it appears to be just laying there.


Sadly cant ask mum if its actually connected to anything - I'll just get a blank look....
:-lmao
 
Back
Top