woborny
Specialist Contributor
- My Satellite Setup
- 1.8m Dish, most Sky and Freesat receivers, 80cm on Illusion motor and Dreambox DM7025, TDT, TDT HD, Ariva 100e,
- My Location
- Gandia, 70kms south of Valencia, Spain
woborny said:took this on a trip to morocco...
i think there is a dish in the picture......
Turok said:Ha,looks the same then jerusalem,there are a lot of real big terstial antennas on the roof!
do you make more pictures of the dishes?
what brand is most using in maroco?

i have no idea as I saw these whilst on a short trip to morocco...I am actually in Valencia, Spain, where the installs require more "professional" made dishes rather than the home made ones....but maybe I will expriment with a paella dish in the next few weeks!Turok said:maybe the homemade dishes comes from poland
can you make some pictures of the dishes in your store?
how much your installer charge such kind of selfmade dish?
woborny said:....but maybe I will expriment with a paella dish in the next few weeks!
Tivù said:We'll watch with interest "wok" you are doing![]()
nelson_b said:i saw i saw 7 of them in total -- at different locations - in the far north west -- and along the north coast - all were on private houses.
80 - 90 c.m sized - and all as you see in pic 5 - a bit to the west --
Tivù said:Right-ho.
So with their possible Nordic allegiance, I wonder if they are for Thor or Sirius?
nelson_b said:i thought they must be - for internet / broadband , ?
i,m sure the phone lines in such re,mote regions cant be very good .
cheers .
Tivù said:Hmm. Quite possibly - not cheap, though.
Go back and knock on some doors ............. Go on, go on, go on, go on !!