Dishes on holiday

10 characters again.Enjoy,Guys !
 

Attachments

  • 110.webp
    110.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 111.webp
    111.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 112.webp
    112.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 59
  • 113.webp
    113.webp
    37 KB · Views: 62
  • 114.webp
    114.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 115.webp
    115.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 116.webp
    116.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 121.webp
    121.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 120.webp
    120.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 119.webp
    119.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 118.webp
    118.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 117.webp
    117.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 63
20 jpg.looks to be a bad picture...
 

Attachments

  • 127.webp
    127.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 126.webp
    126.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 83
  • 125.webp
    125.webp
    121.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 124.webp
    124.webp
    8 KB · Views: 75
  • 123.webp
    123.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 122.webp
    122.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 132.webp
    132.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 131.webp
    131.webp
    121.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 130.webp
    130.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 129.webp
    129.webp
    63.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 128.webp
    128.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 77
135 jpg,it s all i have about,i hope you like the pictures.
 

Attachments

  • 133.webp
    133.webp
    72 KB · Views: 76
  • 134.webp
    134.webp
    20 KB · Views: 72
  • 135.webp
    135.webp
    48.3 KB · Views: 71
mouse3 said:
135 jpg,it s all i have about,i hope you like the pictures.

I like them very much, but haven't a hope in hell of digesting each and every one in a single sitting!
 
Fascinating pictures.....I assume the cow is C Band and the bodybuilder looks like a 1.8M prime focus?
 
Love those GATR inflatable dishes!
 
sonnetpete said:
Fascinating pictures.....I assume the cow is C Band and the bodybuilder looks like a 1.8M prime focus?

The bodybuilder looks like offset.The C band it s only a crazy cow in action.
 
These are absolutely brilliant! :D

I don't know why, but my favourite is the one with two dishes where the bottom dish has its top crushed where the arm of the top one is! :D
 
The first two weeks in April I was in western Cyprus so as usual I snapped away at any interesting dishes I found. :D

The houses the Brits live in area easy to identify due to the massive dishes on the roof or in the garden

Left to right:

1) Agios Georgios
2 & 3) At the Tomb of the Kings near Paphos
4) near Latchi
 

Attachments

  • SN855169.webp
    SN855169.webp
    78.1 KB · Views: 60
  • SN855139.webp
    SN855139.webp
    124.1 KB · Views: 62
  • SN855138.webp
    SN855138.webp
    94.4 KB · Views: 69
  • SN855045.webp
    SN855045.webp
    147.7 KB · Views: 62
And another three

The first one is Latchi, the middle one is our apartment complex with the dish on the roof directly above our door, and the third one is in the middle of Polis
 

Attachments

  • SN855256.webp
    SN855256.webp
    90.1 KB · Views: 80
  • SN855248.webp
    SN855248.webp
    73.8 KB · Views: 78
  • SN855245.webp
    SN855245.webp
    137.5 KB · Views: 84
Not really on holiday, but spotted this lot just off the A40 when I was down in London for the FA Vase final at the weekend.

Sorry i dont have a photograph as I did not have my camera with me.

The black mesh dish was some size.

After checking them out, it looks like they could be the broadcast dishes for some of the Indian music channels on s*y

h**p://www.zmtv.co.uk/transmissioninfo.php

Or from a satellite installer Adsat which is within that industrial park.
 

Attachments

  • untitled.webp
    untitled.webp
    63.7 KB · Views: 60
Nice pics. The dishes are fine, but sorry 'coz I don't have anything for this thread. Here we don't have the permission for these things. They're expensive and usually been used by the high end class: Diplomats, Banks, Embassies and so on... I don’t have the permission to enter into these kindda places. I'll try to get some from Armenia, the recent summer. I'll be there on August.
 
shamone said:
Not really on holiday, but spotted this lot just off the A40 when I was down in London for the VA Vase final at the weekend.

That is some size! (And I hope you weren't supporting Whitley ;))
 
Yes it was a rather large dish, the first mesh type I have seen in this country.

If you check on google maps NW10 7PA and look from Western Avenue into the estate there is another lot of dishes to the left of the ones I pointed out.

3rd time in a row for Whitley. Was there for the last two as well.

It was a really hard game and Coalville played really well.
 
I,v recently been on holliday in Scotland (north west highlands) --
fixing skydishes to fenceposts seems a very popular install method up there--
i must have seen more than a dozen fixed in this way --

these amused me the most --

the dish in pic 1 and 2 caught my eye - and as hard as i looked i could not see the house it was attached to -- must have been a "very" long cable run --

and its just the lean on the post that i like on pic 3 .

cheers nelson.b.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    410.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    114.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    100.8 KB · Views: 105

Attachments

  • north coast dish.webp
    north coast dish.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 76
seen last week on - Isle of skye -
this very sporty looking campervan/ motorhome with a flat panel dish
:)
 

Attachments

  • Picture 141 a.webp
    Picture 141 a.webp
    394.5 KB · Views: 79
some broadcast TV dishes at the New Meadowlands Stadium in New Jersey
 

Attachments

  • AMA504_GOLDCUP.webp
    AMA504_GOLDCUP.webp
    78.3 KB · Views: 67
  • AMA505_GOLDCUP.webp
    AMA505_GOLDCUP.webp
    83.3 KB · Views: 58
  • AMA506_GOLDCUP.webp
    AMA506_GOLDCUP.webp
    40 KB · Views: 65
  • AMA507_GOLDCUP.webp
    AMA507_GOLDCUP.webp
    351.6 KB · Views: 77
Yes, that's a whopper. Does it fit in that box when they pack up and go home? :-rofl2
 
Back
Top