DM 8000 HD questions from newbie

jonnymaserati

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM8000 with Nabilo Black Hole, 2.0m motorised dish with DiSEqC controler and twin LNB.

Mac Mini with FireDTV S2 and Elgato EyeTV (currently not in use)

Sky+ HD box and subscription (currently not in use as card is in Dreambox).
My Location
Syria
i'm still having problems connecting to the download server to get the script to save the EPG on reboot (the internet connection here is syria is not good to say the least and seems the dreambox can't handle time outs very well?).

any chance someone could send me a link to download the script and install it manually?

jonnymaserati

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM8000 with Nabilo Black Hole, 2.0m motorised dish with DiSEqC controler and twin LNB.

Mac Mini with FireDTV S2 and Elgato EyeTV (currently not in use)

Sky+ HD box and subscription (currently not in use as card is in Dreambox).
My Location
Syria
i'm still having problems connecting to the download server to get the script to save the EPG on reboot (the internet connection here is syria is not good to say the least and seems the dreambox can't handle time outs very well?).

any chance someone could send me a link to download the script and install it manually?

sunlight786

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
i am running xp
My Location
engineer
hi,every body
i am facing same thing with my dm8000 and i did try too many images so far, and didi also try to download the epg from net but a lot of station only showing now and next as i got fix dish on 28.2e
i cany realy plane any recording as i can see the epg for even one full day. so realy need some thing to get this issue arround.