dm8000hd pvr Oozoon-image dm8000hd problem

sharif730

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
arabsat 26 east
My Location
north london
can someone help me please. i installed Oozoon image into my dm8000hd pvr but i cannot find my blue panel to change the cams.I would really appreciate if you can help me for this matter.Thank you

Gerry55

Reaction score
sharif730
Oozoon images don’t have a cam manager you could use TS Panel or Barryallan, I use BA

To use BA put a folder called camd in /usr/----- in that folder put Oscam? give it and the folder 755 next make a folder called script in /usr/--------- put the script in that folder, again give them 755 reboot then run the script from BA

sharif730

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
arabsat 26 east
My Location
north london
Thanx Mr Gerry for your greatful advance.But I am using cccam 2.1.4 and I am new in this field, Please help me what to do next. THANK YOU VERRY MUCH

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
sharif730 said:
Thanx Mr Gerry for your greatful advance.But I am using cccam 2.1.4 and I am new in this field, Please help me what to do next. THANK YOU VERRY MUCH

He just did, you will have to follow the instructions given

Gerry55 said:
sharif730
Oozoon images don’t have a cam manager you could use TS Panel or Barryallan, I use BA

To use BA put a folder called camd in /usr/----- in that folder put Oscam? give it and the folder 755 next make a folder called script in /usr/--------- put the script in that folder, again give them 755 reboot then run the script from BA

Gerry55

Reaction score
Sharif730
In that case do exactly the same with the script and the cam but put the
ccam.channelinfo, cccam.prio and the cccam.providers files into /etc and give them 644

One thing I forgot to say is make sure that the cam has the same name as what is in the script.

I changed the name in the script to just cccam, also renamed cam to just cccam.

sharif730

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
arabsat 26 east
My Location
north london
Thank you Mr Gerry for your greatful advice But I am still having a problem with your description because i do not understand how i can change the name in the script to cccam also rename it the cam to cccam. and the putting cccam,channelinfo,cccam,prio,cccam providers files into/etc,and the last thing i do not understand is the cam has the same name as what is in the script. sorry mr gerry i am new in this field. THANK YOU

Gerry55

Reaction score
Use DCC to edit the script, mine is oscam your script could be similar,
The bin file just right click on it and rename to cccam then if you change for a later version of cccam you only need to rename the bin file and not the script

CAMNAME="oscam "
CAMBIN=oscam
LINE="--------------------------------------"
INFOFILE="ecm.info"
SCRIPT="oscam.sh"
# end

CAMNAME="cccam "
CAMBIN=cccam
LINE="--------------------------------------"
INFOFILE="ecm.info"
SCRIPT="cccam.sh"
# end