Do the keys change everyday???

Alexy

Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I used to add some keys to my receiver for the channels like CANAL+ FRANCE.
So CANAL+ was opened, but the next day when I wanted to watch it it was closed again)(-red
Now my question is: Do the the keys change everyday? I mean should I add the keys to my receiver everyday?

Please help me folks!

chrislloret

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Beautiful Catalunya,Spain
Where do you find keys for canal+ france????? I have not heard from anywhere thats possible,except with a original card, and that one will need no keys.
Greetings
C

Alexy

Reaction score
Download the zip file then after opening the text file the name of the channels are written after each one. It changes every day and the zip file ya download may not have the keys for canal+. So try it for some days, ya will certainly get the keys!( Be sure to download the latest one cos some keys change everyday and the old key ya insert may not open the channel ya want!!!)
'NJOY

Reaction score
Alexy said:
Hello Friends,
i see youre mail frend i want to youre help coze i want to know how to get the keys in this site. for example how to find the keys of moltivision, free x tv . xxl. and red ligth tv. can you please help me?

thanks! june

slotivo*yahoo.com

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Most of the mature content channels are hidden behind totally secure encryptions, meaning if you want them - you pay for them.

cold_thunder

Reaction score
My Location
Copenhagen
To Alexy:

You can see Can*l+ Fr*nce when they're sending in Vi*cc*ss, but it's most when they're sending commercials and so. But I'll tell you when the h*ck is found. I'm looking forward to that day too...