Domain must be added to whitelist

Sool

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digital
My Location
Crete
When I try to post a message I get just a blank page with this message:

"In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

This doesnt always happen, but the vast majority of the time. It has also happened once just when I was trying to log in. I am having to go through an anon proxy just to post this message.

Thanks for any help.

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Will advise Chris about this problem, sounds like there is a block somewhere.

Sool

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digital
My Location
Crete
Actually the message above did not have to go through a proxy after all. I tried it once normally and it worked. This one did have to go through proxy though :(

My ISP is forthnet.gr by the way if that helps. But I guess you can figure that :)

Thanks.

member91040

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DISH TV,DIRECT DD+,
TATA SKY,HATHWAY,
NOKIA 9660S,
PCI SAT CARD TWINHAN NSS6, PAS7/10, ASIASAT3S, INSAT,INETEL SAT, EUROSTAR, DremBox, & Multi LNB'S
My Location
INDIA
Bro Is you Ip Private or public, Dynamic or Static.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Have asked Chris to check with our server manager to see if for some reason the IP is blocked at host level.

Sool

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digital
My Location
Crete
My IP is public and dynamic. And it changes daily because im on a dial up connection. I was wondering if perhaps their had been some spam coming from my ISP or something since its one of Greece's biggest. But then how do my posts occassionally get through? Maybe only certain IPs in my ISP's range are blocked? I seem to remember being able to post and then also being rejected in the same session though, although I cant be sure. My IP right now is 213_16_184_170 and I cannot post.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
There are no IP blocks on the forum software, so we'll have to wait for Chris to get back to us, I have a feeling that he's away at the moment though, so may have to wait until after the weekend I'm afraid.

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Just heard from the server manager and he says that there is nothing on our servers which would generate an error message like that, it will be something on your side of the network.

Sool

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky Digital
My Location
Crete
Probably should have tried this before but didnt think that kind of message could be created because of it. Anyway I usually connect to the site via a PC that has its internet via Internet Connection Sharing. Posting from the machine that is the ICS server does not give the message. Guess that will make it easier to figure out sometime.

Or maybe that gives a clue to someone here?

rolfw

Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Berkshire
Ahh, there must be a list of banned domains on the main PC, so you need to find the whitelist to add our domain to. :)