Double Used Freqency of new hungarian t-home Package ,makes Yes Reception,imposible!

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Jäger Smr 1224 & Smo 36 Dual Axsis Motor
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
Tagra 2,20 M Fullsize Dish
Echostar 2,40m Mesh for cband!
My Location
Austria
Hello!
yesterday ,i recogneized,that the new started packages t home hungary on amos 3 in conax,using now exact the same freqency,then 3 other israeli yesss transponders ,on the amos 2 satellite!

__http://.lyngsat.com/amos3.html

this means,now it is imposible,also in eastern part of europe,to receive yes transponders,with large dishes,like in the past!
because of interfereces!

i dont know ,how long,this hungarian package is on the air,but currencly i dont have ,any look,on this freqencys,on most other normal european amos channels i have 80% Signal with gregory 1.25m dish!

i try to select all type of modulations 8psk and qpsk dvb s2 type and normal dvb s,but currencly i got now lock!
maybe this is only a test transmsion!
i can imagine,that more freqencys,using the same parameters,on 2 difrent beams,will follow!
i think,this is no coincidence!
the operator wants this,to "protect"there signal,in out of foot print areas!
this,means,when the same happens,on astra,in the future,out of footprint reception,will disapear forerver :(

last questions!
how much,this hungarian thome programm coasts?
what programm contrains?
is it only for cable operators?
i cant read the website :)
_http://t-home.hu/lakossagi/tv

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
It was only a matter of time until frequency re-use on non overlapping beams came to Europe. believe me its going to get MUCH more common over the next few years - Europe is running out of frequencies as things stand and the quick way to get out of it is to double up channels.

Astra 1K was designed to do just that back in 2002, but the Russkies botched the launch.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
Hello!
thanks,for yery fast reply,in the middle of the night:)

Dr Dish,also told us this scenario,what now happens around 5 years ago!
but will follow,i dont know,
it could also happens,that on astra or any other satelites,when all avalible satelite psotions,are full,the ko position system will disapear,it could happens that on the same freqency ,you can watch ard in germany,and tve in spain!
then,the have "enough" capaticy,for thausends of more channels,that will come in the future!
and we can sit back,
chancel our hobby forever!
and remeber,the good old days,that never come back again!

the operators,only wants to make ,maximum profit,with low coasts!.and quality!

look,at the picture quality on astra now,its much lower now,then on some channels on nilesat!

in other words,in the begining,of digital age,the advertising slogan told us,digital tv,much better quality,then analouge ,but now,i dont belive this slogan!
the tv channel operators pay .now also on astra,like on turksat,not for a transponder,like in the past,the pay,the mbits,that has been transmited!
then,the transponder,will be rented,on usless erotic channels,like on orf transponder,and then the split the coasts ,and the picture quality goes down!

welcome,in the new digital age..!
okay,back to the topic..!

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
The design of the single LNB with dual polarity reception (universal) was always going to be the weak part of a TVRO. Have you tried putting on a decent feedhorn and WR75 transfer ?

SatSearcher

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
105cm dish with 0.1 smart LNB. TBS 6903 & TBS 5925 Card & Octagon SF4008. 55E-65W.
My Location
West Yorkshire
The thing with this is, the 2 beams DO overlap in certain areas! For example, in mid Turkey, according to the footprints maps, the 2 beams are roughly equally as strong there! Also some parts of southern Greece. I would have thought this would cause interference on both beams in these areas. It would be interesting if someone in those areas could give us a reception report.

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
thanks for your replys in the meantime!
does anyone have currencly signal,on this hungarian t-home?
still i have no signal,but i dont know why,maybe this europeanbeam is also strong focused?
and goes more to south direction?
iam 800 km away from hungary,and this could also be a strong focused spotbeam?
dont know yet..?

Coviello

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Prodelin 11ft (335 cm)
Windows 2000 XP
My Location
Southern Italy
I used to receive all the frequencies of Amos 2 middle east beam in Potenza (Basilicata), with my 3.35m Prodelin antenna, almost all day. The situation radically changed with the launch of Amos 3. I can only receive 10890V and 10958V for some hours. Instead, I have good reception from 11474V, 11625 V, 11629 V, 11646V (the best) and 11658V. The nearby Atlantic Bird fleet disturb a loot, and I even need to move a little both motors (azimuth and elevation) to centre Amos3 as much as possible, almost every time I check the reception. I suppose this depends on the small movements of the satellites (especially the older) during the day.

Coviello

casser

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sugar antennas:)
My Location
Ilhéu das Formigas - Azores
Maybe 8PSK DVB-S2 needs a bigger dish?

Turok

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1,25 Fibostop
Dynasat F1
Monterey 140
Drembox 800
sky Pace HD Box
My Location
Austria
Thank you ,for all the intresting replys,in the meantime!

yes that could posible,like the rusian channels on 40 east i need 1,50 m dish,with exact scew angel,on gregory i have interruption on this transponder,but i wondering,on normal hungarian beams,i have on old amos satellite around 80%,now neaely the same strenth,so its sounds,strange,because iam only 700km away from hungarian beam,maybe this beam is now so strong focused,that this "short distance" is to much,can anyone reports more about location dishsize etc,for this transponder?