Dragon and Card

Gladiator8387

Reaction score
My Location
CypRuS
My receiver doesn't have a slot for cards... it only has two slots for cams..
My question is whether a titanium (or any) card can work with a dragon cam...

I purchased a dragon cam.. and i want to know if i buy a tit (or an opos) card will work..

shwonk

Reaction score
Gladiator8387 said:

I purchased a dragon cam.. and i want to know if i buy a tit (or an opos) card will work..
ive used a tit card with my dragon cam only when the software is not out first for the dragon

24seven

Reaction score
Well the idea is that with the latest .dra file loaded into the Dragon Cam, it opens anything currently available (hacked !) without the need for any cards.
I tried a Tit Card in my Dragon but it wouldn't clear Conax on 1w but then a new 2.31 .dra file was posted on Fookfiles and 1w cleared ok without the need for the Tit Card anyway.

24seven

Reaction score
Shwonk - Did you try the latest Conax Tit file and clear 1w with it before the latest .dra release ?

I tried OS 1.06 & 1.03 but got message Smartcard is Conax....... Decoding Failure in the Dragon Cam menu.

waz

Reaction score
Gladiator8387 said:

hi,
i would wait a few days as regards the opus. if you are wanting 1w then the MII is usually the 1st to clear,whereas the dragon might take 4days.Yes the MII works in the dragon....approx £24
waz

Grayarea

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Newport, Co Mayo
The Dragon CAM does not support Conex cards. I wish it did as usually tit files are available before a new dragon file.