Dragon Cam Blocks Channels

rnsundar

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have bought one DragonCam (Twin) Firecrypt 4.0 (The latest one in Dragoncam). If I put the cam in the slot it blocks Audio & Video but the signal level is the same. I I try to initialize the cam both video and audio come for 2 seconds then all goes blank. Not even the FTA could be viewed. I have Dreambox 7000S, Zenega 1005 and KAON Receivers. I have tried it in all the three receivers. I have tried with various Predator version from 2.06 to 3.20 but nothing positive.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem please?

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Have you checked the cam (CI) menus. Should see predator 3.20 or wahtever you are using. Can you get inxtc or x-plus with the sim card?

rnsundar

Reaction score
jimbo said:
Have you checked the cam (CI) menus. Should see predator 3.20 or wahtever you are using. Can you get inxtc or x-plus with the sim card?

Yes I could See the Predator 3.20 and I can go into the cam menus like Settings.. Debug... Smartcard.. I can even see the details of the official card if inserted in the cam. But it wont decode even the official card. I am struggling with it... I could see the keys too inside the debug option.. The simcard carries some valid subscription in it. I could even see that too. But no Video and Audio output if the cam is in CI slot of my receivers...

Can you please help me..

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
It's odd isn't it. I know this won't help you much but I put Predator 3.20 on my cam today (version 4.1) and no problems whatsoever. Inxtc and X-plus ok too. That's in a Manhattan ST550.

mick666

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
humax 5400Z loader H2.08
Sab Explorer cisc
dragon cam 3.01 with pred 3.12
Dragon cam 4.1 with pred 3.20
My Location
Netherlands
are the any option in the tuners like card/emu?

try switching them , i had to do that with the humax 5400Z H2.08

other wise it had a conflict with the emu soft

if you trying to watch the sky with an official card then you should tell the dragon cam which box it's married to other wise it won't work

you can find it in the settings of the dragon cam (nagra and nds)

just see the topic on the message board http://www.satellites.co.uk/php-bin/forum/showthread.php?t=41192