Dragon Cam problem

paperman

Reaction score
Happy New Year to everyone, I have just spent Xmas trying to load files, and get dragon cam to work, and with the help of this forum, and the guy,Trevor, at Unapit,who was ever so helpful,I have gained access, to a lot of movies, and picked up a Premiership match as well, some of these channels I have just picked up by accident, like Canal+, which just had a No, on my receiver, so I had idea what channell it was, is there any site that gives one, a what on -where-and when,a type of satellite TV guide.
Just a question with regard to the Cam,when I programmed the Cam, it was not decoding anything,and after some help from tthe forum here,and simply switching receiver on/off twice, I gained access to Multi......, but the problem now is,when scrooling trough unscrambled channels,it suddenly reverts back to scrambled mode, also, when watching a unscrambled channel, it suddenly crashes again, is this common,or is there a problem with the Cam, most definit
when using receiver remote,there is a 99%,chanc that the Cam will go down,
and it makes it veery hard for me to know what I should be receiving with Cam,and what will remain scrambled, that is why I looking for satellite list,I have 2 lnb, Astra and Hotbird, any help greatly appreciated.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
paperman said:
Happy New Year to everyone, I have just spent Xmas trying to load files, and get dragon cam to work, and with the help of this forum, and the guy,Trevor, at Unapit,who was ever so helpful,I have gained access, to a lot of movies, and picked up a Premiership match as well, some of these channels I have just picked up by accident, like Canal+, which just had a No, on my receiver, so I had idea what channell it was, is there any site that gives one, a what on -where-and when,a type of satellite TV guide.
Just a question with regard to the Cam,when I programmed the Cam, it was not decoding anything,and after some help from tthe forum here,and simply switching receiver on/off twice, I gained access to Multi......, but the problem now is,when scrooling trough unscrambled channels,it suddenly reverts back to scrambled mode, also, when watching a unscrambled channel, it suddenly crashes again, is this common,or is there a problem with the Cam, most definit
when using receiver remote,there is a 99%,chanc that the Cam will go down,
and it makes it veery hard for me to know what I should be receiving with Cam,and what will remain scrambled, that is why I looking for satellite list,I have 2 lnb, Astra and Hotbird, any help greatly appreciated.

No mate dont think this is common, havent got a dragon yet but it shouldnt give you that much trouble. Did yoiu initalise it in the cam menu, did you switch to a free to air station switch it off and then back on again. how did you load files into it and which ones.