dragoncam

janewinlow

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortec star reciever dragon cam card and infinity loader sorry dont know much about any of them
My Location
newcastle
Hi there everybody,

Ihave been having some problems with my satellite losing all footie channels so we were advised to move it to astra 19.2 to recieve taquilla and premiere. We moved it and got loads of channels through all with good signal quality but all of the taquilla and premiere are still scrambled i have a dragoncam and infinity loader and usually load predator files on to it this has worked fine for over a year now but when i moved the satellite i tried to load the newest predator file onto it but it did not open up any of the channels am i still loading the right files even though i have moved the satellite? if not can anyone let me know which ones i should be looking for i am completly useless at all of this it was supposed to be my husband doing all of this but he never bothered to find out how to load the files so i am stuck doing it.Also if anyone can help about how to put codes in manually i would appreciate.
thanks in advance
P.S If anyone replies to this please can you do it in as simple terms as possible because as i say i am clueless to all of the technical jargon.Thank you.

Mickha

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
1.2M Channel Master, 1224 motor, VU+ Duo 2
My Location
North West
Hi janewinlow,
D+ change keys regularly and need to be updated manually, the last key change waas 28/1, and if you search the forum you will find posts with links to sendspace which contain the keys.
To update the keys you need to do the following:
Enter the dragon cam menu, using your receivers remote control.
Go to debug
Go to OhlAladin
Go to Digital +
the latest key is 01, for which you will see 2 lines, 01-0 and 01-1
the first 8 parts of the key go into 01-0 the second 8 go into 01-1.
The keys are usually in Hex format, a combination of numbers 0-9 and letters A-E, these need to be changed into Dec format, 3 numbers, to be entered into your Cam, so xx becomes xxx.
This can easilly be done using a key editor utility, this is the one I use:
http://www.satellites.co.uk/satelli...-downloads/9926-mr-hex-dec-key-converter.html
Once you have done this once you will see how easy it is.
Also Premiere is currently available on 19E, with lots of films and sports channels, with English language, German 2.
If you experience any problems please post back.
Best wishes
Mickha

janewinlow

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
fortec star reciever dragon cam card and infinity loader sorry dont know much about any of them
My Location
newcastle
thanks mickha i will try that, hopefully all will go well.
Thanks
Jane