Dreambox 800 Hd.. Or similiar

leeno382

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 800
My Location
Lancashire
Hi Guys, New to this site, however i am looking to buy a dreambox orignal 800 or similiar, It has to be Hd, and if you have something similar let me know, If anyone has any thing with twin tuners on it then great, I need the ethernet port on either way ;-) thanks...

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Solo 4k PVR using Enigma2, Motorised Triax 1.1m, fixed Orbital 80cm dish with 3 LNB 13e, 19.2e and 28.5e 4/1 way diseqc Cas 3+ Diablo 2.3 & TRex 4.6 Rover SDM2 & Satlook HD
My Location
Cheshire.
Hi and welcome
I'm running Topfield TF7710HDPVR which is HD with twin tuners and ethernet. I like it with Enigma2 installed at the moment instead of the original firmware which is good in itself but I am learning a linux based system at the moment
uite a bit of choice now though.

Jem

leeno382

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 800
My Location
Lancashire
developers said:
Hi and welcome
I'm running Topfield TF7710HDPVR which is HD with twin tuners and ethernet. I like it with Enigma2 installed at the moment instead of the original firmware which is good in itself but I am learning a linux based system at the moment
uite a bit of choice now though.

Jem

Hi Jem, Thanks for your reply, does the topfield box support cccam??? I am looking to get a decent setup but yes the choice is a nightmare, i dont know what to go for and whats hot an whats not, its a nightmare. I was told the dreambox may be the best but the 800 only has a single tuner, but id prefer to get a twin tuner to be honest, how much do the topfields like yours go for? thank again. Lee

developers

Reaction score
Website
www.development.plus.com
My Satellite Setup
Vu+ Solo 4k PVR using Enigma2, Motorised Triax 1.1m, fixed Orbital 80cm dish with 3 LNB 13e, 19.2e and 28.5e 4/1 way diseqc Cas 3+ Diablo 2.3 & TRex 4.6 Rover SDM2 & Satlook HD
My Location
Cheshire.
I am not sure if cccam is available with Enigma2. I am using mgcamd at the moment with Incubus0.95 at times. I am only trying emu's at the moment not sharing. You might get better responses if a mod moved this to the Dreambox section for those owners to add their pearls of wisdom. New I think the Topfield is about £350 but used about £200/£250 - dealer is ofering some refurbs for about £250 with 12 months warranty I think on FleaBay. Enigma2 might void warranty I don't know. I have to say it's not 100% stable on Enigma2 yet eg press exit too many times and some times it stalls the box!
Jem