Dreambox 800HD PVR sim201 #82

telzan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sly
My Location
uk
Hi can somebody help me I have a dreambox 800HD pvr sim 2.01 on the bottom need a new image what is the best for me and how to install it,plus also need a cccam for it 2 thanks in advance Telzan,:confused found this on start up the sim is sim201 #82

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
How to Flash DM800, turn power off on rear then turn back on while holding power button in on the front then in your screen display you should be greeted with your IP address to flash the box, Enter this into a web browser and choose flash firmware.

As for images and bootloaders head over to dreamoem alll images and bootloaders can be found on there, Some have Cccam installed some dont but most will have TSpanel addon which will allow you to download cams from the feeds.

telzan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sly
My Location
uk
hi treid the site getting more confused as i need to know which one i need for my box,also can i enter them via dream up ??? cheers Telzan:-worship

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
Its pretty easy on the site you look for Sim2 images and your box is currently on Bootloader 82, so for example if you pick a DM800 Sim2 image which has a 84a Bootloader not only will you need the Image but also the bootloader as well that is of course if the bootloader is not already in the image.

There are plenty of guides on flashing the image to your Clone on DreamOEM and detailed step by step guides at that.

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK

telzan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sly
My Location
uk
thanks for your remarks m8 but we all have to start somewhere.lol,anyway will look at that forum.in the meantime i now after following previos instructions get this after waiting 67minute for dream up finishing,
00:55:25 box type: DM800
00:56:40 Calculating checksum...
00:56:42 Uploading file to box...
02:03:04 box is flashing from its memory...
02:03:06 Flashing failed (!!! 010 INVALID IMAGE (OR OLD VERSION)), box will be unusable now!!
so can you help thanks in advance Telzan

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
digi247 said:
Thanks Topper you pretty much summed it up in one sentence.

Was not trying to insult, it is unfortunately the name of the dreamboxguide

telzan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sly
My Location
uk
cheers m8 but now i/m fully confused so what and where can i get the image that i need would be a big help if you could give me the link thanks for taking time out 4r me Telzan

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
I am not a dreamer so have no knowledge, a quick google indicates that #84 is the latest image, when you scroll down the page

-http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Sim2+images

telzan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sly
My Location
uk
got now loaded on box Blackhole dreamElite 1.33d V3 sim2.01 booted up to starting Enigma11 what shall i do now thanks again m8

digi247

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
see sig
My Location
UK
i am pretty sure that image has TSpanel pre-loaded onto it if it has then you can find your cams which ever you need via the TSpanel downloads, make sure you get any cams for the Blackhole Dreamelite image.

telzan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sly
My Location
uk
Thanks for the link m8 now all up and running thanks to all helpers

telzan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sly
My Location
uk
ya a star man found cccam in TSpanel got help how to config and enter C-line now all ok cheers pal

telzan

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sly
My Location
uk
Topper said:
I am not a dreamer so have no knowledge, a quick google indicates that #84 is the latest image, when you scroll down the page

-http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Sim2+images

:-worshipCheers Topper and all those who as helped me I am now up and running,Entered cam 2.13 done auto scan got channels working think all I have to do now is enter bouquets,but happy the way things is will get round putting them in after reading more,Cheers man you are the Tops