Not open for further replies.

borgig

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox DM500s
My Location
Ireland
Hi Guys,

I am relatively new to the world of dream boxes and card sharing. I started reading into it a few days ago and decided to give it a try. I purchased a Dreambox DM 500s from a supplier in Ireland ( it on it way via courier as we speak). I rang the guy I bought it from because I had a few questions.

I asked him can I flash the box with the latest enigma but he said no , if I did I would brick the box. Does this mean this is a cloned box ???

Is there a way I can flash this box with enigma without bricking it?

Do I need enigma or should I stick with commando? (The box comes with command 14.7 installed)

I appreciate any advice ye guys can give.

PS: I work in IT so FTP, SSH or any tech lingo for flashing I will understand.

:)

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
If you flash the box it will overwrite the settings that the illegal supplier has put on the box. Its a cloned box as legit DM500s have not been produced for at least 5 years.

No further discussion of this topic is permitted - we can only suggest that people buy legitimate subscriptions for the pay service(s) they desire.

Dont be surprised if your supplier disappears after a few days or weeks - it happens regularly. And now I must close this thread as we do not permit further discussions of these topics here.

Status
Not open for further replies.