Dreambox sharing server connection problem

Gambia Dream

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500+
My Location
Gambia
hi all,

actually I have dreambox 500+ and I have a problem with sharing server is not connected I use Gimini 4.6 and EMU 2.1.2
my dreambox connected to router (LinkSys WRT45G2) and and DHCP activated the dreambox get correct IP I can log to Gimini server and download any plugin that mean the dreambox is working on the internet Properly the problem is the sharing server is not working and open the scramble channels but the funny thing if I connect the dreambox to another router (JAMANO 3G router) it will work and connect to the server.
I have a friend he has the same internet router of me and the same internet provider with dreambox 500s and everything working good.

I believe there is intelligent guys can help me to solve the problem.

B16MCC

Dreambox Gimp & Coder
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
2 Dreamboxes..........
---------------------------------------------
--- DM 8000 HD PVR & DM 800 HD ---
Motek SG2100 & Triax 80cm Dual LNB
------ Fixed Dish 28e Quad LNB -------
---- Sly HD Full & 24" Apple iMAC ----
My Location
/var/tuxbox/config
Hi welcome to the forum. When you have it working with the other router, are you using the same internet connection ? or someone elses ?

This sounds like a pay server you're referring to here and if so most likely has an IP address on the Fline. It will only allow a connection from that IP address using the given user/pass details.

If the Cline is yours then contact the host. If it's someone elses C line then that most likely why it's not working. You should never pay for CS ! If you are, please don't expand this thread in that direction.

Gambia Dream

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Dreambox 500+
My Location
Gambia
Hi,
thank you for reply

for the internet I am using is from the same provider and same router but only the different came in the Gateway even he and me we have the same DNS,

do think the port I am using it in the server of the provider has blocked and the one my friend using it still working.

Regards