DTT in Spain.

benidormgary

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sigh-only Sky for now-Im back in the UK.......
My Location
Blackpool(Ex-Benidorm and Paignton)
For your Info. Pleasantly surprised this week to hook up an English STB(Phillips-model DTR 200/05 Made in Hungary for the English market) to our communal aerial which had been modified on Tuesday),and found that it is functioning normally having found the 18 Spanish channels which are available here locally.Spanish DTT only started last November.Not sure what was done to the aerials,but it seems that all apartment blocks will have to have them modified.:)

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Many headends are channelised, in that they use a separate amplifier for each TV channel, or equalised, using a multiple channel filter to adjust the launch strength of the required channels and filter out the unwanted ones. In these cases, the extra digital multiplexes can be added by either the addition of more channelised amp modules with a channelised system, or changing (perhaps even removing) the multichannel equaliser in a non channelised system.

Good news though that the box works. :)