Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
Duolabs have a really good product in their Cas 2 interface, its just a pity they don't give you any support. I have sent them numerous emails and so far they have failed to answer any of them.
Iv'e just been onto their support page and in their wisedom they have re-written it getting rid of all the useful info they had there before. So i went to the forum, theye've changed that as well and its now empty.
Wake up boys, or someone else will bring out another interface with full support.

john_graydon

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Azbox premium HD+,Dusty Dreambox 7000s,& Sky HD.
My Location
Dublin....Ireland
Satslut said:
Duolabs have a really good product in their Cas 2 interface, its just a pity they don't give you any support. I have sent them numerous emails and so far they have failed to answer any of them.
Iv'e just been onto their support page and in their wisedom they have re-written it getting rid of all the useful info they had there before. So i went to the forum, theye've changed that as well and its now empty.
Wake up boys, or someone else will bring out another interface with full support.

Its always been very unhelpful there, I agree good product bad support. What problems are you having with your cas, we might be able to help here.

Satslut

Dumb Satellite Babe
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5500CIP
Force 1145S
Pace 2600
SS2 pci & USB
Channel master 1.8m
1.2m & HH motor
AMD 64 bit, Linux & Windows XP2
My Location
Ibiza, Spain
john_graydon said:
Its always been very unhelpful there, I agree good product bad support. What problems are you having with your cas, we might be able to help here.

I bought another cas2 for a friend, but it will not identify any cam when inserted. I plugged his cas on my computer but it fails to work when mine does. I mailed Duolabs, but they just don't respond. If I plug my addon into his cas it allows me to write funcards with no problems.

Jambo_Habari

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
<> DSR 9500 VIA CI <>
Dragon / Predator
My Location
Arctic Circle
Hello Satslut,

Had a similar problem earlier myself, and solved it by downgrading the software to version 4.7.1, after that cards and and cams are detected, and works well.

In regards to duolabs the support is nada, tried myself but did not get any replies, posting in different sat-forums does work much better.

Do not know if said info will assist you, just trying to help.

Cheers,
jambo

mintoe

Reaction score
Check you have'nt got a bent pin on the cam interface,
seems you need to be carefull when inserting cam.

all the best ...........mintoe

hotboy183

Reaction score
in order for my cas2 to work with my cam using 5.1 i must run my fingers accross the adon pins at the back other wise i can only use adon stuff .
give it a try and let me know if it works for you other wise you will need to down grade to 4.7