For Sale Echostar 1.2m Dish, Polar Head & Ground Stand

moonbase

Small Dish Man
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
My Location
UK
Hi,

I have for sale an EchoStar 1.2m dish with feed support arms, LNB holder, polar head and a 3" ground stand.

These dishes were manufactured for Echostar by Prodelin and are supposed to be of similar spec to a Channel Master 1.2m. The polar head is a heavy duty galvanised mount. The 3" ground stand has a bolt type join mid way up that allows it to be turned through 90 degrees and be used as a three point wall mount.

There was a previous topic on the forum about this model of dish that included a very useful setup guide including a table of dish angles. The previous topic link is pasted below.

http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/threads/echostar-1-2m-dish-originally-for-cband.75236/

The dish and polar head are in clean and excellent condition, the ground stand has a bit of surface rust in parts but can be easily cleaned up.

£125 collected (Croydon, Surrey)

The two concrete kerb stones shown in some of the pictures are not included in the above price. However, I can include them for an extra £20 for the pair (cost price from my local builders merchants a couple of months ago). The brass rawl bolts have been removed from the concrete kerb stones and are not included with them.

Rgds

Attachments

• DishFace_01.JPG
    DishFace_01.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 143
  • DishFace_02.JPG
    DishFace_02.JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 135
  • DishRear_01.JPG
    DishRear_01.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 136
  • PolarHead_01.JPG