Echostar DSB 2330 2CI

altaf23

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am very new to this world. This is a great site to get some information about anything and evrything related to Satellites and Dish TV.

I have an Echostar DSB 2330 2CI receiver with a Pehla (Irdeto 2 on Nilesat) card, but suddenly all the encrypted channels have stopped coming. I know the card subscription is still valid.

Can somebody help me understand why is this happening? I accidently pressed ok to Reset data for Seca. Is it happening because of that?

Also can somebody please help me understand how to key in the hex keys in this receiver.

Thanks

Asif

Reaction score
Reset ur receiver to factory default and then re configure it to use pehla on line, do u have a orignal pehla card and ????.

Asif

altaf23

Reaction score
Hi Asif,

Have tried resetting the receiver twice and searching for all the channels again, but it did not work. Yes I have an original pehla card bought just last week.

Also can you tell me how to key in the HEX keys in that receiver. I don't seem to find this receiver on the Echostar website also. Is there any website which has this information?

Thanks,
Altaf

altaf23

Reaction score
can somebody pls help me in understanding how to enter keys in an Echostar decoder?

altaf23

Reaction score
PS: I have got the pehla channels back on my receiver, the problem was with ADD!