Echostar Dsb-2330 2ci

abdelmouna

Reaction score
HELP, Please, someone can help me to inderstand how to enter a code in Echostar DSB-2330 2CI? I looked for informations every where in the net, but without result§ Thanks from Paris

abdelmouna

Reaction score
HELP i'm a beginner in this new world. I bought a new receiver echostar DSB-2330 2CI, and i don't know where to have keys and how to enter them.

Even in echostar web i can't find the manuel. My email adress is : fouadfakir@hotmail.com

abdelmouna

Reaction score
TELL ME! HOW can i make to have help fOR AN ANSWER For my problem of echostar dsb-2330 2ci?

loftyj

Reaction score
Hi abdelmouna
Do-not no this reciver but it sound's as if there is no embedded cam. To be able to recive any encripted channels you will require a cam like dragon, a loder card for same, and a prograrammer like dyamite. You use the loader card to set up the cam and download the software. put cam into echostar and use menu to set up can in echostar.
Cost in England would be about £140 have no idea of cost in France

cosaco

Reaction score
Hello.
I've read in other forums that this receiver is identical to MVision FCIS-7000.
If so, it does have an embedded CAM and there are several sites where you can download new firmware.
Also, to activate it you must enter '9999' once in the menu. A new 'Smartcard' option will appear where you can edit keys if needed.
Hope it helps.

Gorefest

Reaction score
The Echostar has no embedded cam so its not possible to enter codes.
You will need a cam like loftyi already said.