Editing SECA Hex file

azmanyu

Reaction score
I've downloaded silver card files for S*ca. pic working ok, but I need to edit the EEProm hex file. unfortunately programmer that I have (xv4usb) does not have editing capabilities. picbined does not recognize the file. any advice on the software or editing method will be highly appreciated. BTW anybody know where I can get other S*ca files that suitable for silver. thanks guys.

gjones

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
home
azmanyu said:
I've downloaded silver card files for S*ca. pic working ok, but I need to edit the EEProm hex file. unfortunately programmer that I have (xv4usb) does not have editing capabilities. picbined does not recognize the file. any advice on the software or editing method will be highly appreciated. BTW anybody know where I can get other S*ca files that suitable for silver. thanks guys.
Use MRcrypt v1.8 s2.

Reaction score
:)
azmanyu said:
I've downloaded silver card files for S*ca. pic working ok, but I need to edit the EEProm hex file. unfortunately programmer that I have (xv4usb) does not have editing capabilities. picbined does not recognize the file. any advice on the software or editing method will be highly appreciated. BTW anybody know where I can get other S*ca files that suitable for silver. thanks g
uys.
hey guys/ why there is no new keys for taquilla and deporte?
my recever starsat 3500 can type the/ 0c/0e/0e.so where can i find new keys ?