elvis programer

MARK

Reaction score
Website
www.satellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD+,Dreambox500HD,800SEHD,tm5402hdCI+SUPER+lots of other STB's,1mtr ISS motorised
Pc's far too many lol
My Location
Good ole Blighty
Hi,i am new to all this would apprecate any tips & tricks on programing gold cards with a elvis programer.Also help on finding files,loading files on to the cards.Tips on how long cards last once done?Am i best with a fun card or a gold one.Any info would be great...........thanx

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Hi Mark,

A bit more information on your setup wouldn't go amiss, your CAM and the satellite/satellites you are attempting to see.

MARK

Reaction score
Website
www.satellites.co.uk
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD+,Dreambox500HD,800SEHD,tm5402hdCI+SUPER+lots of other STB's,1mtr ISS motorised
Pc's far too many lol
My Location
Good ole Blighty
My receiver is a echostar 808ci viaccess (fixed on 13' hotbird )also my cam is aston........

baztheman

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My Location
Washington Tyne & Wear
You could try toecutters den as there is plenty of files and info too
if you need any help give me a shout....baz

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Just had a look at Lyngsat and it would appear that a viaccess file would get the best results at the moment. You can get these from many of the file links in Nobbly's Big Links List, Toecutters and Satdudez are both good sources, you will need to joiin the forums, links to these in the Nobbly's Big Links forum, under Satellite Forum Links.

Once you've downloaded a couple of files, open one of them into a folder and open your Multiprog software, if you haven't got it, download it in our Utilities and Editors download section.

Do a search on this forum for Elvis and there are a couple of recent threads explaining the method, if you can't find them I'll run through it again.