enigma 2 settings in use.

sitja

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky digital, dreambox 500s using cccam 2.0.9 with gemini 4.2 image
My Location
ireland
Hi guys got a dreambox 800- great bit of stuff, i use it with a motor dish and basically im just looking for advice on good enigma 2 settings to use for it for the bouqets etc. I used always use vhannibal settings but as of lately i seem to be having problems with those. So any advice guys.

Jimdefruit

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
VU+ Duo, Dreambox 7000s plus all the bits and all intreconnected.
My Location
Hampshire
I always use Likra rotor settings and then just add two or three of my own bouquets to make my preferred channels even easier.
I only update it every few months unless there is a particular new channel that I want and then I do a manual scan on a particular transponder.

D

deleted

Vahnnibal are good settings but i prefer catseye settings, you could always use dreamedit to make your own bouqets

sitja

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky digital, dreambox 500s using cccam 2.0.9 with gemini 4.2 image
My Location
ireland
for some reason lately when i use vhannibal settings updates to certain transponders dont be made so even though i update the latest ones i still have to manually scan an add channels if they move transponders e.g. sky premieren has changed but was changed before latest settings so add to manually add then got new settings and it went back to old transponder so had to scan again, never use run into these issues before. Is it possible to use to settings at once? e.g. one with good motor settings other with good single satellite.

Raitsa

Reaction score
Website
www.huoltovalikko.com
My Satellite Setup
Sony Pearl + Stewart Firehawk 182cm, OpenElec + 3 * Intel NUC, Vu+ Solo2 & T90+8lnb, 28Tb Thecus N7510 NAS, Denon AVR 2310, AMX+ 3*Ipad, 3*KefQ1, 4*KefQ2DS, HSU VTF-3 MK3 turbo
My Location
Kirjala, Finland
Rytec seems to make the most accurate enigma2 settings to my experience.