entering keys

westsider

Reaction score
hi guys.who can tell me how can i enter the keys manually?is this possible?to enter keys in my receiver without a cam or card?one guy has told me that i have to push some buttons together and then comes out a menu that contains key edition soft.is that true?i am going to buy matrix rev cam and technomate receiver but before that i would like to know how to live without a cam?:)thans guys

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Unless you have a programmable cam built in then the answer is no westsider. If you think about it, where would the receiver store the codes. Get your technomate as soon as you can. Of course you could get a dreambox but that's another (slightly longer) story.:)

gsmserv

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DreamBox7000s120HDD,MMv1.05,Fun6,CAS2(add-on)90cm satellite dish,2LNBsDISQ,BSkyB dish,HP Pavilion dv1000 Intel Pentium M processor 1.60GHz 512 MBRAM 60GbHD DVD RW,1 Mb broadb,LAN,PanasonicSA-HT520 home cinema system,28"JVCflat,wide.
My Location
ENGLAND
hello

how can i enter codes manualy? Ive got Dreambox 7000, Magic Module.
ive never tryed to do it with smart cards.i have 2 fun cards as well : 6th generation(open platform) and 4th generation 163(mega platform).
can anybody tell me how to uncode tv channels step by step.how to put my CAM and cards to dreambox and what exactly files i have to use to program these funcards?Ive have bought CAS Interface2 with add-ons.

thank you

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
welcome to the forum gsmserv
I'm afraid a forum doesn't work like that. First you need to read and learn what there is on the forums, there is so much information to teach you how to do these things you just have to either look in each forum or search for it. When you have a problem then you post it. What you are asking for would fill a book. I'm sorry it is down to you gsmserv start by jumping to the dreambox forum by using the drop down window at the bottom of the page and read the stickies and how to guides.

Fernanda01

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
what do you mean?
My Location
london
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

To get help

:-admin