EPG Updates

P

parker21

My Amstrad Digibox fails to update the EPG on a daily basis. I can do it manually by scrolling the pages but it would be better if it did it automatically - like it used to!!

I have forced a download a couple of time but that hasn't helped cure the prob.

Anyone with any bright ideas??

Thanks, Parker.

dishdoctor

Hmm, now what seems to be the problem?
Reaction score
My Location
Torreblanca ,Malaga
3.0.11 is the latest software update,has your reciever got this?.It could be that your model of reciever has run out of memory with this new software...Is it a drx100.........Brian

P

parker21

Hi Dishdoctor - many thanks for the reply. My digibox is the adx100 and the latest software is : 2.8b*.

The problem is only mildly annoying, but if you have a suggestion, apart from where to stick the whole rx, I would appreciate it.

Thanks, regards, Parker.

PS. Yo ha vivido in Espana para 7 anos!! Hasta tardes. (Bad grammar but only Spanish speakers know that!!)

jimbo

Retired Mod
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Sky HD, TM6800HD, Manhattan Plaza ST550 and TM1500 CI+. 1.0m dish and 36v motor, Panasonic DVD HDD recorder and Panasonic video/DVD recorder. Sony G800 HD TV stand/surround system + Sony KDL40W2000. Infinity USB, Elvis, CAS1, CAS2.
My Location
Greater London
Good luck with the Rx parker. This is the translation on Babel Fish for all those who wish to know LOL.

I it has lived in Espana for 7 anuses! Until afternoons

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.sat-elite.uk
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK
Bum deal for Jimbo then !

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
P

parker21

Ahhhhhh Guys!! Try putting the Bable Fish in a different orifice!!

Thanks for the translation - when I left sunny Espana I said I would never speak a foreign language again.

Turns out I never spoke one in the first place!!

Cheers. Parker: :(

rolfw

Believe it when I see it Admin.
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Technomate 5402 HD M2 Ci, DM7000s, Transparent 80cm Dish, Moteck SG2100 DiseqC motor, lots of legacy gear. Meters: Satlook Digital NIT, Promax HD Ranger+ spectrum analyser.
My Location
Berkshire
Would seem that we have something in common Parker...Bloody terrible language skills. :D

P

parker21

Hi Guys - problem solved.

I forced another download last night and the EPG software updated to 3.0.11. Seems to have cured the problem.

Thanks for your attention.

Muchas Gracias!! (and that does not come out as much greasy asses - I checked!!) :p