Eurobird 2 at 25.5°E

25.5 east EB-2
11061V 2500
sng-zeyad
Quality 59%
About Saif Gaddafi
 
Hi again all,

I've found another feed on this satellite which is on a frequency that I've not seen active for quite some time... it is still on ATM (19:25) but unfortunately it is encrypted... anyway it's worth adding for the record...

11.150V [2200] 3/4 DVB-S QPSK [Fixed Beam]

Feed ID: otv [VPID 0033/APID 0036/PPID 0033] Encrypted

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 95%
Signal Quality 57%


I have added pictures below...

Best Wishes,
Zorch
 

Attachments

  • #1  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID otv [Encrypted].webp
    #1 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID otv [Encrypted].webp
    41.4 KB · Views: 52
  • #2  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID otv [Encrypted].webp
    #2 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID otv [Encrypted].webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 52
  • #3  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID otv [Encrypted].webp
    #3 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID otv [Encrypted].webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 57
  • #4  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID otv [Encrypted].webp
    #4 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID otv [Encrypted].webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 50
No lock here is it still on?
 
Only active transponders here atm are:

25.5 east EB-2

11061V 2500
sng-zeyad
62% Quality

11039V 1534
radio
71% Quality

11204V 5000
data
29% Quality
 
Hi again all,

Al Sabah TV (Kuwait) is back on this morning... I regularly check for this signal (weather permitting) and now it's shown up again... the signal quality is minimal... but I've got a stable picture...

10.996V [2532] 3/4 DVB-S QPSK [Super Beam]

Al Sabah TV (Kuwait) [VPID 0308/APID 0256/PPID 8190] FTA

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 95%
Signal Quality 49%


I have attached some pictures below...

Best Wishes,
Zorch
 

Attachments

  • #1  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #1 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 42
  • #2  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #2 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 48
  • #3  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #3 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    31 KB · Views: 40
  • #4  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #4 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    55.7 KB · Views: 54
  • #5  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #5 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 44
Hi again all,

11.585V [27500] 3/4 DVB-S QPSK [Fixed Beam]

I've had a fleeting lock on this frequency two days in a row now... the first occurrence was at 12.35am on 08/03/12 and the second was at 12.35am this morning... on both occasions the signal lock lasted for only 30-40 seconds...

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 96%
Signal Quality 47%


When I noticed this the first time I did not have my camera set up... I was simply scrolling through the satellites' TP's (in the menu) and just happened to look at this one as the lock appeared... an amazing fluke... I immediately went to the channels and was able to view the first 3 channels before the signal lock disappeared...

Nart TV (Jordan) [VPID 0331/APID 0332/PPID 0331] FTA
Kalemah Farsi TV [VPID 0341/APID 0342/PPID 0341] FTA
BBC News Persian [VPID 0361/APID 0362/PPID 0361] FTA

I stayed on the frequency for another half-an-hour but the signal lock never re-appeared... I didn't report this yesterday as I had no proof (no pictures) ...so I tried again early this morning with my camera set up ready... and sure enough at the same time (12.35am) the signal lock appeared again... I took 2 pictures in the 'Motorized Setting' menu to show Signal Strength/Signal Quality of the TP and then I went to the channels... but unfortunately I must have been too slow and the lock had disappeared... I remained on the channels for another half-an-hour... but again (frustratingly) the signal lock never re-appeared...

I'm going to have another go early in the morning (weather permitting) and see if I can get some pictures of the channels this time... I have attached the picture (below) I got early this morning showing the TP's Signal Strength/Signal Quality readings...

@nelson_b
With the elevated signal levels (and spikes) I'm still seeing on the TP this morning... I bet your 1.8m dish would now lock this signal... so if you are reading this post... can you have a check of this...

Best Wishes,
Zorch
 

Attachments

  • Signal Locked 11.585V [27500] 09.03.12 [12.35am].webp
    Signal Locked 11.585V [27500] 09.03.12 [12.35am].webp
    40.7 KB · Views: 49
Alsabah seems to be on a high at the moment, just been scanning this position and have it here every bit as strong as I've seen it in the past. It might be worth looking for if you've not caught it before.

10996V 2532 34 QPSK


PS Anyone heard from Zorch lately?
 

Attachments

  • ALSABAH-TV_0255 10996_V_2532_20120429_173747.webp
    ALSABAH-TV_0255 10996_V_2532_20120429_173747.webp
    50.6 KB · Views: 36
Hi again aceb et al,

I'm still here mate... but there's been very little/nothing to report recently apart from the wind & the rain... so I haven't posted for a while... but I'm still reading threads/posts and keeping up-to-date...

Yes... I noticed the return of Al Sabah TV (Kuwait) this morning after quite a long period of non-reception... you are indeed correct in saying that the signal readings are elevated since it's return... and I also agree... the current signal readings are the strongest I've ever seen on this channel/frequency...

10.996V [2532] 3/4 DVB-S [QPSK] 3500 Kbps [Super Beam]

Al Sabah TV (Kuwait) [VPID 0308/APID 0256/PPID 8190] FTA

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 96%
Signal Quality 56%

I have attached a few pictures below...

aceb said:
PS Anyone heard from Zorch lately?

@aceb
Thanks mate!! It's nice to know that somebody has asked after me...

Best Wishes,
Zorch
 

Attachments

  • #1  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #1 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 21
  • #2  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #2 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 25
  • #3  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #3 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    38.2 KB · Views: 26
  • #4  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #4 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 20
Picking that one up here as well, with the 1.2M positioned on 26°E!! Screenshot from the DrHD
 

Attachments

  • Al Sabha.webp
    Al Sabha.webp
    237 KB · Views: 27
Hi again all,

I have been scanning and I have found another feed on this satellite... still active (14:00)

11.150V [2200] 3/4 DVB-S QPSK [Fixed Beam]

Feed ID: assirat-ch [VPID 0033/APID 0036/PPID 0033] FTA

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 94%
Signal Quality 51%


I have attached a few pictures below...

Best Wishes,
Zorch
 

Attachments

  • #4  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID assirat-ch.webp
    #4 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID assirat-ch.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 36
  • #3  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID assirat-ch.webp
    #3 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID assirat-ch.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 41
  • #2  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID assirat-ch.webp
    #2 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID assirat-ch.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 22
  • #1  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID assirat-ch.webp
    #1 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.150V [2200] Feed ID assirat-ch.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 21
Another feed on 11071 V 2200 mate
 
Hi remlap,

remlap said:
Another feed on 11071 V 2200 mate

I've got it on 11.074V [2200]

Feed ID: TV 1 - 11074V ---- [VPID 0033/APID 0036/PPID 0033] FTA

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 97%
Signal Quality 72%

Showing a massive crowd at a football stadium... :-rofl2

Best Wishes,
Zorch
 
Hi again all,

Another active feed...

11.615V [2000] 3/4 DVB-S QPSK [Fixed Beam]

Feed ID: s-1 [VPID 0308/APID 0307/PPID 0308] FTA

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 93%
Signal Quality 50%


**Edit: Signal has now gone**

Best Wishes,
Zorch
 
Good to see you about Zorch, you have a nack of finding interesting feeds on weak footprints and I'd noticed you'd been quiet :) I've now got a 1.2m that seems to be doing a good job on 25.5/30.5/31.5 etc, I've had more feeds off Arabsat in the last 3 days than the previous 3 years.
 
Hi again all,

Another feed that is currently active...

11.069 V [2800] 3/4 DVB-S QPSK [Fixed Beam]

Feed ID: A.N.A [VPID 0308/APID 0256/PPID 8190]

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 97%
Signal Quality 59%


I have attached pictures below...

Best Wishes,
Zorch
 

Attachments

  • #1  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.069V [2800] Feed ID A.N.A.webp
    #1 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.069V [2800] Feed ID A.N.A.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 31
  • #2  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.069V [2800] Feed ID A.N.A.webp
    #2 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.069V [2800] Feed ID A.N.A.webp
    51.1 KB · Views: 49
  • #3  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.069V [2800] Feed ID A.N.A.webp
    #3 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.069V [2800] Feed ID A.N.A.webp
    89.5 KB · Views: 57
  • #4  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.069V [2800] Feed ID A.N.A.webp
    #4 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.069V [2800] Feed ID A.N.A.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 31
Hi again all,

Another feed to report... unfortunately this feed is no longer active... I caught the tail end of another feed on this frequency last week (see post #73) but I was too slow with the camera... they seem to be very brief feeds on this frequency... blink and you will miss them... however this time I caught enough of this one to get some pictures for the record...

BTW... the microphone bore the name of the TV station ALKASS (hidden on the pictures)

11.615 V [2000] 3/4 DVB-S QPSK [Fixed Beam]

Feed ID: s-1 [VPID 0308/APID 0307/PPID 0308]

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 94%
Signal Quality 51%


I have attached a few pictures below...

Best Wishes,
Zorch
 

Attachments

  • #4  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.615V [2000] Feed ID s-1.webp
    #4 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.615V [2000] Feed ID s-1.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 42
  • #3  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.615V [2000] Feed ID s-1.webp
    #3 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.615V [2000] Feed ID s-1.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 46
  • #2  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.615V [2000] Feed ID s-1.webp
    #2 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.615V [2000] Feed ID s-1.webp
    41.6 KB · Views: 42
  • #1  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.615V [2000] Feed ID s-1.webp
    #1 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.615V [2000] Feed ID s-1.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 25
Hi again all,

Al Sabah TV is back again... it's been quite a while now since I last received this... the Signal Strength/Signal Quality readings have always been right up there... seemingly enough for a signal lock... but it always fails to lock... but not today... also the current Signal Quality reading is the highest I have ever seen on this transponder/channel...

10.996V [2532] 3/4 DVB-S QPSK [Super Beam]

Al Sabah TV (Kuwait) [VPID 0308/APID 0256/PPID 8190] FTA

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 96%
Signal Quality 60%


I also managed to get a stable lock on another transponder this morning and download the channel... can anyone else get this one...?

11.065V [2190] 3/4 DVB-S QPSK [Fixed Beam]

Karameesh+ TV (Jordan) [VPID 0308/APID 0408/PPID 0308] FTA

TM 5402 HD CI+ Super+
Signal Strength 94%
Signal Quality 52%


I have attached a few pictures below...

Best Wishes,
Zorch
 

Attachments

  • #3  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.065V [2190] Karameesh+ TV Jordan.webp
    #3 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.065V [2190] Karameesh+ TV Jordan.webp
    41 KB · Views: 24
  • #2  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #2 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 26
  • #1  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #1 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 28
  • #4  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.065V [2190] Karameesh+ TV Jordan.webp
    #4 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.065V [2190] Karameesh+ TV Jordan.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 30
  • #3  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.065V [2190] Karameesh+ TV Jordan.webp
    #3 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.065V [2190] Karameesh+ TV Jordan.webp
    41 KB · Views: 27
  • #2  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #2 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 31
  • #1  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    #1 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 10.996V [2532] Al Sabah TV Kuwait.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 29
  • #4  Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.065V [2190] Karameesh+ TV Jordan.webp
    #4 Eutelsat 25A at 25.5°E 11.065V [2190] Karameesh+ TV Jordan.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 24
I tried those 2 yesterday with no luck, although the radio channels on 11039V were the strongest i've ever received them (60%Q on my AZBox). Will have another go later today if it ever stops raining!
 
Still very overcast here, but had a go at 10996V and 11065V but still get nothing, although i did find a feed on 11074V (SR 2500) with 40%Q on my AZBox.
 
Getting a feed on 11068V 2800 34 QPSK, id is 'Tanberg Services'. It appears to be a vote count in a cafe, not sure if it's from Egypt but at the rate they're going it will take a long time!

Edited to add another, 11061V 2500 34 A.N.A. Arab News Agency
 
Back
Top