Eurovision song contest 2019 - jury shows & rehearsals

Channel Hopper

Channel Hopper

Suffering fools, so you don't have to.
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
A little less analogue, and a lot more crap.
My Location
UK South
The OB trucks on site are working in 1080i50, any UHD feed will just be highlight packages I imagine?
Rylan Clark's teeth ?

or is he just another reason not to tune in (I sense a poll in the making)

Topper

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Rylan Clark's teeth ?

or is he just another reason not to tune in (I sense a poll in the making)
Chiglet face is reason enough not to bother to tune in or have a poll

K

Kubasaak

My Satellite Setup
None yet
My Location
Czech Republic
Hi Guys! I wanted to ask if anyone here has the live shows in 1080i50/720i50 and could share them with me? The youtube streams have a crazy low bitrate (4mbps) and on a big screen all i can see is pixels. I would appreciate it a ton!! :)

Topper

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
IDD CI24 ECONO MM Penta 1.20 Galaxy II
1.2Mtr Polar MTG yes it has been on the arc for 25 years and is now fixed on 13 East using two pairs of rusty molegrips. Unlike me they never groan but always perform.
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Hi Guys! I wanted to ask if anyone here has the live shows in 1080i50/720i50 and could share them with me? The youtube streams have a crazy low bitrate (4mbps) and on a big screen all i can see is pixels. I would appreciate it a ton!! :)
As previously mentioned as in previous years I declined to watch even though it was in Israel I had no desire to hear or view a walking talking packet of chiglets commentating:- I wish you luck in your quest, have you tried Vimeo?

K

Kubasaak

My Satellite Setup
None yet
My Location
Czech Republic
As previously mentioned as in previous years I declined to watch even though it was in Israel I had no desire to hear or view a walking talking packet of chiglets commentating:- I wish you luck in your quest, have you tried Vimeo?
Well tbh, I watch ESC for the songs, don't really care about the hosts lol
And yes I did check Vimeo etc and there's nothing. I wish they at least streamed on YT in the 1080p50 but oh well. I hope someone did record it in 50fps at least.