Eutel W6 21.5E

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
Several contributors over on the DS forum have been reporting good signals off W6 this week.

Something strange going on with this bird today. Normally I struggle to get a couple of signals to lock this far north but today CFI Peco Pro on 11586 V 6511 is booming in at 80% signal quality on my Passion HD box. I normally struggle to get 50% on this transponder. The other transponder I normally get is 11617 V 27500 and this is coming in at 60% (normally 53%). I can also get a handful of signals that were previously out of reach (mostly data) but can now pick up Alrai on 11530 V 2857 at 54% quality. Anyone else getting better than usual results on this bird today ?

Might be worth folk getting their dishes round to 21.5E and having a look

(W6 is the former W3 - renamed when she moved from 7E a few years ago:) )
 
Not really looked at that bird before, but getting a good signal on 11586, nothing else locking on the Dreambox, but then again, the dish is out of alignment. :)
 
My findings on 21.6E as I posted on tyhat other place :eek:.

Over the last 2 days have picked up from 21.6E
11568H, 28000, PalestinianMedia&CommunicationCo. (PMCC-Ramallah) test card.
11571H, 3399, Media 3 Ltd New York, test card,
11528V, 2854, Afak, programme.
11588V, 6504, CFI Peco Pro, scrambled.
11568H, 2800, SNG2-Ch2, programme.
11691H, 2793, Ramattan W6 21.6D E, news agency test card.
11497V, 2748, ISOL HOL-176A, programme.
Transponders not active all the time or spasmodic reception.

Parky
 
Great stuff PR. :)

If its not raining tomorrow I'll knock my 19E dish round a fraction and see if I can get anything off it :D
 
Hello,

CFI is such a mysterious channel. Who is it for and is it better than TV5?
 
Hi divibi

CFI stands for Canal France International, any more information you will have to do a "google" for it;).
Parky
 
Back
Top