Eutelsat 10B

It's very strange, considering the rumored footprints that just 1dbW more covering the UK compared to Greece would give double the signal. ORTC barely has 6dB at my location on my 1.30 dish.
 
In south France,
I get ORTC with 40% on 80cms ,better signal than before,say 3 months ago.
This said,the "old" frequency had improved (last month)
& became identical in reception as the present,new one,before it was disconnected.
 
Here's my scan of the new Eutelsat 10B satellite in the Azores because I can't get a signal from ORTC TV but I get good Zap Viva Internacional with a good signal with 81%
 

Attachments

  • 10.0E-RFScan VERTICAL KU BAND.png
    10.0E-RFScan VERTICAL KU BAND.png
    87.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 10.0E-RFScan HORIZONTAL KU BAND.png
    10.0E-RFScan HORIZONTAL KU BAND.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 48
Now, that's another strange thing. I completely lost Zap Viva.
 
here in the east of germany are receive this transponders (3,7m)
 

Attachments

  • 10,0° Ost 13.JPG
    10,0° Ost 13.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 10,0° Ost 14.JPG
    10,0° Ost 14.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 45
No zap viva for me,never. Seems to be encrypted,a type of Angolan Canal plus...
 
Im rather pleased the 10E sihnal has increased so much for me - 10E has been terrible here for years. Its not really been any loss here as the number of tv channels on Eute 10A declined over the years.
 
I'm no feedhunter but recall 10°E used to be a feed hot spot; not any more!
Here also stronger signal of ORTC (12642V).
Zap Viva (12735V) shows but no chance ever to lock.
1691007065012.png
 
Indeed, completely different reception paterns... I have ORTC at about the same level (or even +1dB) while ZAP Viva down at least 6 dB compared to 10A .... was up to 14 dB, now just below 8 dB. Need further 3 dB to lock.

12643V.png 12735V.png
 
Zap-Viva-10-e.jpg


In Portugal (center) 95% in 80 cm dish.
 
I have feeling new sat here in south-east europe is more low compared to 10A.

Now feed Laliga-Libertadores muxx is low.
10E 10768 V 34000

Some other from south-east europe can confirm 10B have more low signal here ?
 
zap viva is obviously destined to Lusophones...of which most live in Portugal...Brasil,Angola. Not here!
So,yes ,a spot beam!
Palanca was accessible,seems to have vanished,or been repointed too..
 
It's a modern HTS multibeam satellite, nothing to compare with the old one with a so called wide beam...
Some theory: link
 
Back
Top