Eutelsat 10B

These are the footprints of new satellite Eutelsat 10B (10.0° East) which have publishèd in website Satbeams [Global , S001 - S137 (!) , Wide] .

Eutelsat 10B (10.0° East)
Satbeams

Global

S001

S137

Wide

Eutelsat 10B (10.0° East) has 116 Spot beams !
 
Last edited:
Thanks @Andreasgrdx, at satbeams the spot beams are all listed as Ka-band, and shows only one for Ku-band (wide beam).
Something seems not quite correct or complete yet.
Edit 2: actually Eutelsat 10B has no Ka-band at all! Assuming all are Ku-band, S104 fits the ZAP Viva reports best.
1691064742297.png
 
Last edited:
So, this is it!!! Of course spot beams can be used for any purpose.
 
The band mistake is corrected now. E10B is of course Ku-band HTS bird.
@hvdh thanks for heads up on this!
 
The band mistake is corrected now. E10B is of course Ku-band HTS bird.
@hvdh thanks for heads up on this!
Oh you're here too! Did you also get my email, or is the address outdated (I replied on years old chat)?
 
two new feeds

11303 V 7200 DVBS2/8PSK 3/4
11312 V 7200 DVBS2/8PSK 3/4
 

Attachments

  • 10,0° Ost 17.JPG
    10,0° Ost 17.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 25
  • 10,0° Ost 16.JPG
    10,0° Ost 16.JPG
    162.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 10,0° Ost 18.JPG
    10,0° Ost 18.JPG
    153.6 KB · Views: 17
11303V & 11312V both received in Scottish Borders with reasonable signal strengths. 11303V is fta the other one is encrypted

Snapshot_20230805_144938542.jpg

92% / 10.5dB


EDIT - West Ham getting hammered 4-0 at Bayer Leverkusen.
 
Last edited:
I explored the C-band signal and muxes on Eutelsat 10B with a 1.50m antenna. Compared to Ku-band, it seems better than Eut A, maybe because it uses the part with less interference (3800-4200 RL).
4147 R,68500,1/2,S2- Data, new
 

Attachments

  • 10.0E__3800-4200__2023-08-05_16-57-06.png
    10.0E__3800-4200__2023-08-05_16-57-06.png
    136.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 4147 R,68500,12,s2-data_2023-08-05_16-36-55.png
    4147 R,68500,12,s2-data_2023-08-05_16-36-55.png
    119.4 KB · Views: 13
In north-western Romania. Here is what I could receive in C-band from Eutelsat 10A in June this year.
I don't know if it matters what signal I had before, but comparing the signal with a 1.50m antenna between the two satellites 10A and 10B, beyond the massive interferences I have in my area, I say that it increased by at least 1dB on some muxes by 2 dB.
If you don't have interference, the chances of locking more signal/muxes on Eutelsat 10B increase enormously, even with a small antenna like mine.
 

Attachments

  • 10.0E_Eut 10A_3600-4050 LR_2023-06-13_17-13-37.png
    10.0E_Eut 10A_3600-4050 LR_2023-06-13_17-13-37.png
    153.7 KB · Views: 26
This mux is activated now to be a test for Eumetsat(?)
 

Attachments

  • 10732 V,33000,23,16apsk-2023-08-09_19-07-46.png
    10732 V,33000,23,16apsk-2023-08-09_19-07-46.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top