Eutelsat 28A switchoff looming

Well I really hope there are at least one or two 2G European transponders activated since they will be the only ones I will be able to get reasonably reliably in Helsinki on my 80cm balcony setup after 28A shuts down. All I'm asking for is one transponder so I can get a lock and view the existing recordings on my Sky box (Sky boxes won't let you do anything unless it has an authorisation signal from 28E). At the moment I can only get a few hours in the morning from a couple of 2E transponders that are still on FEC 2/3. Nothing from 2F. Nail biting stuff. ;)
 
I'm optimistic Timo that you'll get one of the D-types on the 2G PE beam, unlikely to find out until the 25th though.
 
the 2g it better coverage then 2e and 2f
new tp i got data serice it 2f uk beam ?
13.2db
 

Attachments

  • 11173h.gif
    11173h.gif
    70.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
the 2g it better coverage then 2e and 2f
new tp i got data serice it 2f uk beam ?
13.2db
Is this with 3m dish?
 
it not pe beam on astra 1m wide i got 17.6db wide beam on astra 1m
so it play now signal
 

Attachments

  • 11173h.gif
    11173h.gif
    69.1 KB · Views: 11
also i got 11556h 15.2db
it 2e mid east
 

Attachments

  • 11556h.gif
    11556h.gif
    72.5 KB · Views: 14
no it still carriers those data transsponders 11008V and 11185V ... and that other stuff I cannot decode. But the signal levels are all similar. Too strong for either 2E or 2F PE beam here.
 
11972 V appears to be a copy of 11680 V. From signal levels I'm assuming its Astra 2E europe
 
Next transfer will be late evening of the 17th June C1 & C2 Transponders to Astra 2G
Current E28A beam - Quality readings TM5402HD M3 with 100 cm dish
11222 H 27500 2/3 = 10.4dB
11224 V 27500 2/3 = 10.9dB
11260 V 27500 2/3 = 11.8dB
11261 H 27500 2/3 = 11.3dB
 
Next transfer will be late evening of the 17th June C1 & C2 Transponders to Astra 2G
Current E28A beam - Quality readings TM5402HD M3 with 100 cm dish
11222 H 27500 2/3 = 10.4dB
11224 V 27500 2/3 = 10.9dB
11260 V 27500 2/3 = 11.8dB
11261 H 27500 2/3 = 11.3dB
Will like to see variance tomorrow after " change over "
 
Next transfer will be late evening of the 17th June C1 & C2 Transponders to Astra 2G

Current E28A beam - Quality readings TM5402HD M3

-------------with a 45cm mini dish
11222 H 27500 2/3 = 10.1dB
11224 V 27500 2/3 = 10.1dB
11260 V 27500 2/3 = 11.7dB
11261 H 27500 2/3 = 11.1dB
 
Back
Top