Eutelsat 33e @ 33.1°e

One things puzzles me on 33E - the Belsat freq12633V 2400 DVB-S2 8PSK is very poor indeed here - signal strength is bouncing up and down but is generally around 10%, and quite often drops lower. Yet the receiver gives a reasonable picture. (on the F3)

I would have expected this not to resolve anything much more than a smeary mess. There is some pixellisation at times. Normally the receiver doesnt like anything much less than about 40%
Iv'e not locked this one for a while but I am getting it at the moment the lock is jumping from 10% to 0% my lowest lock ever,
DSCN5459.webp
 
I'm only getting Diver on 11428/v/10100 SID 0001 PID 139F, on this satellite now,and the picture tonight is only vertical colour bars. I struggle to get belsat,not even getting a lock on that and i have a clear sky here.

Going to do a blind scan now.......
 
Diver has now been renamed to TEST on my skybox but thats all i get.
 
Yep very strong signal here 76% along with MAPtv which is scrambled, that too being 76%. Ever since ive been in this hobby there's been precious little on this bird.
 
First time I have looked at those transponders.
Nothing on12633v 2399.
98% on11428v 10100.
I get map on 11631v 15709 89% black.
TM5402HD 100cm dish

Edit Just had a look with my TD88 86% on that, same reciever.

.test33e.webp
 

Attachments

  • 33e2.webp
    33e2.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Oh yeah, around 5pm ish here ive seen 4 or 5 active feeds in the past, in the summer actually.
 
The Channel which has Test/Diver on shows now encrypted in Conax 11429 Vertical 10099
 
Just done a scan on this bird and both Turf TV and TTV AL1 both on 11650 v 10100 as well as the usual 11428 TP
 
It looks like a new mux could be starting here, service1/4 has been active all day, nothing showing at the moment but I will keep a eye on them:) 10991V37777
 
It looks like a new mux could be starting here, service1/4 has been active all day, nothing showing at the moment but I will keep a eye on them:) 10991V37777
4k lig tv
h264 quad
 

Attachments

  • vlcsnap-2014-02-22-19h50m13s17.webp
    vlcsnap-2014-02-22-19h50m13s17.webp
    99.4 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top