Eutelsat 36e Sub-Sahara African beam who is receiving this in the uk

any idea why im only getting 26% on 11747 but it locking, any ideas how i can improve the signal
 
Djskutz said:
any idea why im only getting 26% on 11747 but it locking, any ideas how i can improve the signal

Bigger dish
More sensitive receiver
More sensitive/lower noise lnb
Cool the lnb to -50C
Move to southern Spain
 
what singnal rates are you getting on these tps terrier????
 
Hi to all

I got a signal 75 and quality 92 / 94% here in sud of portugal with 1.80 mobil dish, but only can get free to the air channels.

rest of post removed - admin
 
Yeh but I'm only getting 72%, and your getting a lot more
 
sorry to all nice friends from this lovely place, but I go to remove this forum from my favourite list, because I don´t like be sensured ! it´s been a censure in my country for many years, and now we have a freedom, so I don´t want and I don´t like be sensured... so all the best for all of you and I lock for another place were I be not sensured

good for all
 
All forums have rules and you probably said something which contravened these rules. For example, less than legal attempts to view subscription channels are frowned upon here and can result in forum owners getting slapped by the law. I don't know what you said, but it must have been something sensitive...
 
anyway lads, it near impossible ,relating to what he said to find anything in connection to his question. Hope im not breaking the rules lol:-righton
 
f.mateus said:
sorry to all nice friends from this lovely place, but I go to remove this forum from my favourite list, because I don´t like be sensured ! it´s been a censure in my country for many years, and now we have a freedom, so I don´t want and I don´t like be sensured... so all the best for all of you and I lock for another place were I be not sensured

good for all

Your posts were censored as you were basically hinting for someone to give you a card share. This is absolutely not permitted on this forum.

When you join a forum like this then you give the staff absolute permission to run the forum as they see fit, and edit posts if they decide its necessary.

Please note we are very very easy going on this forum and editing posts doesnt happen very often.

Sorry to hear you dont wish to participate on the forum any longer, but we wish you well.
 
Djskutz said:
Yeh but I'm only getting 72%, and your getting a lot more
Not that much. I'm on a 90 cm dish inside footprint. What's your dish size. The signal quality depends on your receiver but since you're using a Technomate (I guess) it's same as my clone STRONG.As you see in pictures you are more privileged in a fringe area. Don't overcomment the pictures lest you get an infringement

View attachment 43934View attachment 43935
 
Hey buddy I'm using a channel master 1.8m
 
Djskutz said:
Hey buddy I'm using a channel master 1.8m
I suppose it's got a matched feedhorn to achieve a good result as yours
 
Yes it's got a matched feedhorn and invacom 0.3db c120 lnb
 
Hi SatSearcher.
Can you still receive these TPs where you are? I live in the east of England and am thinking about reinstalling my 1.1 triax and having a go at picking them up.

Hixxy


SatSearcher said:
Using channel master 1.2m dish in west yorkshire, receiving 4 transponders at the moment, 11996V, 12034V, 12054H & 12073V. No idea how this is being received in the UK!
 
No, can't receive any of those now, not done for quite a while. Only one i can get now is 12245H.
 
Thanks for the heads up. At least I won't be disappointed when I try. Will still get the dish set up with some new wf100, inverto black ultra, new motor etc. Been away from the scene for too long and I'm suffering from withdrawal lol There's still plenty out there and will probably make a go of 7w, who knows might eventually invest in a channel master 125 with a nice matched feedhorn :)
 
Still might be worth giving it a go, i know there's other members on here that can get more transponders than i can with similar equipment, and with you being a bit more south and east than me you might get lucky!
 
I thought I'd check these as I've not looked for a few months, all I'm getting is 12245H and that seems quite a bit weaker than I've had it in the passed, be interested to know if others are noticing the same?
 
Back
Top