Eutelsat 5 West B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Аt Black Sea coast - Varna/Bulgaria with 1.2m
128302

128303

128304

128305

128306
 
Good afternoons with my 2.4 antenna in the azores
in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean before the satellite change I only picked up the following 3 frequencies: 11013 V, 11179 V, 11456 H. After the change, I did not catch these 3 frequencies but I got the following:

12522 V
128308

12585 H
128309

12606 V
128310

12627 H
128311

12669 H
128312
 
Now marginal in North Yorkshire on 80cm.

Will bung my 1m up when it gets a bit warmer!

Much improved after a quick twiddle.

But the much discussed coding glitch (or whatever it is) remains a pain in the derriere.
 
Much improved after a quick twiddle.

But the much discussed coding glitch (or whatever it is) remains a pain in the derriere.

Yes most annoying France 2/3/4 ect but 5 & TF1 on the same transponder are fine o_O
 
Signal seems to have settled over the day here to being around 1dB C/N less than 5WA was, on the multistreams at least (so 14-15dB). From what you say @Lazarus a bit of tweaking could be worth a go. I've always found those transponders to be very skew sensitive!
 
Then maybe I can get them with my 1,8 metre...
Does it require a lot of work for you to test? I would be very grateful if you could check, it could give me an idea of what I need in Oslo and if it's achievable at all...
 
I have that problem with my Octagon SX+. The problem doesn't exist on my Humax 1000FR / Fransat card.

That must be it your card is decrypting this transmission that my SX88+ & Edision Primo cannot with the current software :eek:
 
Do you lock the signal with that quality?

I don't think so.
But another man (with 220 cm dish) from the town of Plovdiv in Bulgaria shows some channels locked here:
 
I don't think so.
But another man (with 220 cm dish) from the town of Plovdiv in Bulgaria shows some channels locked here:
Thanks, with very good quality so maybe 220 is not needed...
 
Yes most annoying France 2/3/4 ect but 5 & TF1 on the same transponder are fine o_O
It’s a problem with the stream. France ô and franceinfo have the same problem, That’s because they are on the same stream. France 5 and TF1 are indeed on the same transponder but they are on a different stream. That’s why they don’t have this problem.
 
France 2/3/4 also working OK now with the Octagon SX88+ :):Y
 
France 2/3/4 also working OK now with the Octagon SX88+ :):Y

Nothing at all on 11509 right now ...... signal was much better in the late afternoon yesterday, so will check again later.

No problem to bung up my 1m dish, though, in due course. Might even reinstate the TD110. There's fun.
 
Does it require a lot of work for you to test? I would be very grateful if you could check, it could give me an idea of what I need in Oslo and if it's achievable at all...

Yes it reguire some work to turn the dish now pointing at 9E but when the weather is a bit warmer and I have a bit more time I might well try it.
 
Do you lock the signal with that quality?

11679V/29950 and 11471H/9900 (84 radio stations pos.91-174 , and TV-VEOA Occasion) can scan, but TVs are scrambled.
11679 - with TV tuner:
128320

128321

11471 - with Ariva 102HD tuner (the same 1.2m dish):
128322

128323

128324
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top