Exploding viewing cards?

digidude

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
loads of stuff, i'll get round to listing it all
My Location
De Cymru
from a good friend of mine ;)

now they seem to have produced a smartcard that depending on whether its been nicked or not will burst into flames (if i read broken english right) on insertion into the receiver........(The guy I use abroad told me ages ago that they only produce these in 6mnth and 12mnth format - red or green not sure which is which but why the fuss ? you have to text a number back in albania to activate them like a mobile top up-would have thought these could cancelled easily enough.....

Subject:- Ebay announcement.
Digitalb has Announce:-

Have been stolen 3000 Cards ...

Those Cards been stollen and We beleve they are now in Greece ...
The problem with this cards are they can be activate from eny one by Scrach card code sold from ALBANIA
1 months,3 months 6 months.12months

For that all users shoub be very carfully this cards can be activate from 1 months only 3 months only and can even be Fire of becouse will be detected like stollen cards.

For that Be very carfully buying cards from ebay becouse no one is Digitalb Distributor.

Digitalb Njofton qe nje numer prej 3000 Kartash eshte vjedhur edhe besohet te kene kaluar ne Greqi.Keto karta mund te aktivizohen me kode ne te shitura ne Shqiperi 1 mujore 3 mujore por edhe mundet te caktivizohen si te detektuara te vjedhura.Ju lutem te keni kujdej me kartat e blera ne menyra te ndyshme, e sidomos ne Ebay ku na kane raportuar qe gjenden shites Ambulant qe skane te bejne me Digitalb.

Ju lutem te gjithe Klineteve te kene kujdes.

A####t allways asking their Members to be very very carfully on EBAY...buying Digitalb Cards..

This Announcment been from Digitalb Source.

is darkman trying to say that digitalb are intentionally putting explosive/incendary devices into peoples homes?

sounds like hes worried that someone may be offering a cheaper alternative to his 'pay for 12 months up front, then not get what you was promised' offer lol

For that Be very carfully buying cards from ebay becouse no one is Digitalb Distributor.

if noone is official UK distributor, then why believe him when he says that he is???

Analoguesat

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
TM 5402HD
Sky+ UK.
My Location
Scottish Borders
I reckon its just DM bleating because hes afraid hes going to be undercut and lose a few thousand lucrative sales. :D

dasteelman

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
85cm transparent dish
85cm Penta Dish (motored)
Black Ultra LNB
VU+Solo
VU+Duo
technomate 9100 linux
Quali-TV (4:2:2)
Eaglebox
UK nds card
My Location
Tyne and Wear
what he said seems to be a libel issues

Manc-Red

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
88cm Triax Dish - Dreambox 800 Hd - Cyfra HD
My Location
Dublin - Ireland
Alot of guys buy from ebay & he just dosn't like it, exploding cards my ar)e lol

compufunk

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
DM 600-S, VU+ Duo,
Moteck SG2100, Fracarro Penta 85 dish, LG LH3000 42" TV + some computers
My Location
NW, Ireland
:-rofl2, That sounds like what was going on around here in the eighties, things were tight and there was some guy stealing peoples heating fuel (solid) on the estate, some smart ar*e made a special peat briquette that had explosive in it to catch the thief out, this blew the thiefs stove apart, we all learned who he was.:-rofl2

H

hoppo1

The thing is, the folks on Als%t will believe it:-worship. He could say the earth is flat and they wouldn´t question it (or if they did the Mods would delete the post and then ban them:-rofl2:-rofl2