Express AM1 (40E)

Llew / Rd100 - i got myself a new lnb arm for my triax 1.1m and a new MTI AP8-T2NRC LNB. I am happy to say that i'm now getting a signal off this bird for some of the russian channels, but it's just below the threshold for a contant lock, getting 70% sig strengh cutting in and out. Maybe a 1.2m dish would do the trick?
 
Some success at last :)

Could try different times, signal does come and go on different days/atmospheric conditions.

A larger dish is always preferable when trying for weak signals on any satellite of course.

Llew
 
jakenl said:
Yes, I can receive Express AM1 but there's not much to see.
Now, the only channel I can watch is TV Uzbekistan on 11097 H 4000.

It depends very much on the weather whether a tp can be received or not.

Also try for:
11159 V Space TV (Azerbaijan) DVB 3332-3/4
Radio Space
11679 H
NN TV DVB 7596-3/4
Telekanal Rossiya Address Free TV
NN TV
Radio Rossii
 
Hi! The signal on 40E is very bad in Baltic area, 25% maximum(Openbox X820CI). Needed 120cm.dish. The satellite nudged relevant even among Russian people. Especially package delivers many problems MPEG4 + weak signal. (Why so no one can understand, strangely). I got 40E via Viaccess Pocket CAM MPEG4,but now get 36T(Tricolor package),signal is much better.
But for Russians who live in the Great Britain, 40E only opportunity to watch their home channels. Of course, there are 13 E with few russian channels, but they are terrible, processed, and this is not meaningless.
 
keesl said:
Can anyone tell me if it is possible te receive Express AM1 40E in Holland?
I have a Wave frontier t90 dish, set from 40E to 5W


Your reactions are welcome.

Keesl

Hi kees,

It is possible. I have a 150cm primefocus dish pointed on that bird and it works fine. when I point my Triax TD88 on 40E, I sometimes have a glimp of the channels on 10995V but not on 10967V.

My location is Venray.

I hope this answer suites you.

Hugo
 
Such a lovely evening I decided to give it another shot, and 40e Russian MPEG-4 are reception able again :)
 
All clear here too again. Strange that I never manage to get anything on 10967V though.

Llew
 
Signal level is bopping up and down but no lock on 10967
 
remlap said:
Signal level is bopping up and down but no lock on 10967

hi there
can anybody watch SPACE TV ON express am1 in london area
will appreciate responce
thank you
 
Space TV, received here OK in east anglia. About 80 miles up the A12 from Marble Arch.
"J"
 
I'm located in the Netherlands and at this time I receive any channel from AM1 wih a Triax TDS 110 and a professional 0,2 dB LNB.

With a normal LNB you need at least a 150cm dish.

Hugo
 
jochijms said:
I'm located in the Netherlands and at this time I receive any channel from AM1 wih a Triax TDS 110 and a professional 0,2 dB LNB.

With a normal LNB you need at least a 150cm dish.

Hugo

Hi jochijms,

I'm also in NL, may I ask you why one of your dishes points at 53E ?

Bedankt:)
 
kama said:
hi there
can anybody watch SPACE TV ON express am1 in london area
will appreciate responce
thank you


Yep, 20 miles east of central London and that's one channel I can get on my triax 110.
 
Can anyone get the MPEG-4 channels on 10967v on 40°e. I can get Space TV (in theory it's the same beam) but nothing on 10967v with my HD setup.

Apologies in advance. I have put this question in another thread but it might attract more interest here.
 
if you get space tv dvb-s1 but not mpeg-4 dvb-s2 sd on the same beam ... one issue is the higher compression sd could make it harder to receive, even if the overall tp strength is the same.
 
LAURO2008 said:
Hi jochijms,

I'm also in NL, may I ask you why one of your dishes points at 53E ?

Bedankt:)


At this time I point my 2 dishes with 11 lnb's to 4,8E, 9E, 13E, 19,2E , 23,5E, 28,5E, 31,5E, 36E, 40E, 45E and 53E.

I mainly point my dishes at birds wich transmit Rusian channels, because my wife is Belarussian from origin. On 53E thera are several Russian and Belarusian channels.

groetjes,

Hugo
 
Burnham Beech said:
Can anyone get the MPEG-4 channels on 10967v on 40°e. I can get Space TV (in theory it's the same beam) but nothing on 10967v with my HD setup.

Apologies in advance. I have put this question in another thread but it might attract more interest here.


what HD box do you have...
 
I am still waiting for someone to post who can actually receive these channels on 10967v.

Surely there must be at least one person on this forum who can get 10967v and can then post details.
 
jochijms said:
At this time I point my 2 dishes with 11 lnb's to 4,8E, 9E, 13E, 19,2E , 23,5E, 28,5E, 31,5E, 36E, 40E, 45E and 53E.

I mainly point my dishes at birds wich transmit Rusian channels, because my wife is Belarussian from origin. On 53E thera are several Russian and Belarusian channels.

groetjes,

Hugo

Off Topic because @jochijms has chosen not to receive PM's

Hi Hugo,

Right yday I added 53E ;)...I know >>> I can go further but the wall does not allow me that:mad: unless I move the dish upper but then I might lose the perfect alignment:toke:

I'm looking for Clarke-Tech 5000 HD Combo Plus 2nd hand.
I live in Den Haag. In case you see or know something, pls, let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help.

groetjes,

G.
 
Back
Top