express am6 53e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our 60cm Sky dish is over 20 years old :D

Its my parents ex Sky analogue dish and it made the long journey up the M6 from the Midlands when they went over to Sky Digital. They had strict instructions not to scrap it when they were converted :D

Its had an assortment of lnbs on it over the years, and will be getting another Octo at some point as my TM5402 doesnt switch hiband V on this generic lnb.

The "Rugeley Aerials" logo is almost invisible now its faded so much!
 
Followed your example & nudged the dish to the east a bit :) lock onto the transponder but then it went again bugger :(
 
Can you see 62E William?, I am just rescanning in the position I get a better lock, your doing well on a small dish William.
 
Our 60cm Sky dish is over 20 years old :D

Its my parents ex Sky analogue dish and it made the long journey up the M6 from the Midlands when they went over to Sky Digital. They had strict instructions not to scrap it when they were converted :D

Its had an assortment of lnbs on it over the years, and will be getting another Octo at some point as my TM5402 doesnt switch hiband V on this generic lnb.

That was my 1st introduction to fta satellite tv when I went over to Digital I used the old dish for 19.2 east analogue then digital semi motorised 20 years ago by hand cranking the dish from 28 east to 5 west by marking the sat positions on the pole with a marker pen :-biglaugh
 
Yup thats right - its been like that for years. I lose the low SR one in the rain so tend to use the high SR one.
 
Locking occasional now with 33% to 38% quality level
DSCN0792[1].webp
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0793[1].webp
    DSCN0793[1].webp
    129.8 KB · Views: 7
Can you see 62E William?, I am just rescanning in the position I get a better lock, your doing well on a small dish William.

No my bungalow roof prevents me from scanning further than 53 east with the mast at it's present height but the new 100cm dish when it arrives may solve some of my reception problems further east hopefully.
 
TV-101 @ 53 east
12528 H 2100 S2 probably a feed
DSCN0794[1].webp DSCN0795[1].webp
 
OT: Finlux TV? That's an interesting one... I remember seeing a lot of Funai TVs in Russia - they were very popular there. Never seen one here in UK.

No changes here. Weak Grozny is breaking up but it was always temperamental. No issues with Guberniya TV but it's not strong at 6.1dB.

90cm Fibo.
 
I am getting a $ channel at the moment Tagged D.S.N.G-A.N.A 12564 V 2ooo and a week signal on 12667 H 2894 AM 22 steerable 2 beam
 
SNG-1 12519 V 2170 @9.5dB

The 100cm dish I was expecting 2 days ago is now lost by Parcel Force :eek: so have requested a refund,
So now I will re-align the 88cm & see if the end of the arc can be improve.
 
Last edited:
Test carrier @ 53 east 11540 H
I have been using this carrier to lock on this satellite for some time now as it is the strongest signal I get. There were 3 channels on this transponder before.
 
@martin
12564 is a feed from the Arab News Agency. Encrypted in BISS.

12667 H 2894 3/4 DVB-S/QPSK "AL MANAR" is coming in at 5.2 db here, streams without breakup though.

@william
12519 - got that at 13.5 db, Arabic news feed.
 
@martin
12564 is a feed from the Arab News Agency. Encrypted in BISS.

12667 H 2894 3/4 DVB-S/QPSK "AL MANAR" is coming in at 5.2 db here, streams without breakup though.

Many thanks Jamie, my dish was out, when I put the roof on the summer house I had to remove the bottom dish support and not got round to checking the dish, it was a fair bit out, but now fixed and a solid lock here:). please ignore my sat position.
DSCN8489.webp
 
ARZU TV AFGHANISTAN.webp


I'm start to getting two freq. (11479 H 2200 & 11504 H 2200) of central Asia Beam, but i'm not so sure if these are from the old, Express AM22 or new, Express AM6.
 
Uzbekistan national broadcasting satellite Express-AM22 satellite earth Uzbekistan TV programs distributed on June 2, 2015, from 14:30 hours to start distribution via satellite Express-AM6.
Express-AM6 satellite technical parameters of the device:
Geostationary orbit level of distance from -53 *
The transponder name - D3
Range - Ku
11520.1105 MHz frequency
Horizontal polarization signals
Data transfer rate - 4800 kbit / s
FEC - 5/6
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top