FIA confirm 2008 entry list

The Feedster

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hot from F1.com

Formula One racing's governing body, the FIA, has published the official entry list for the 2008 world championship. Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen will take charge of the number one car after winning his first world title last season, while McLaren's Lewis Hamilton and Heikki Kovalainen will be numbered 22 and 23 respectively following McLaren's exclusion from the 2007 constructors' championship.

More...

flashgordon1952

Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
sky amstrad and panasonic systems 6 pack setup. two 42cm dishes.just ordered a technomate 6900HD with motorised system one metre dish. also at another address.twin feed static 80 mm dish non digital system. 6 year old dell with server memory 680 of
My Location
essex in the wilds somewhere
between the usual big two teams. and there drivers.but this year BMW and the french team of renault will be a closer by the end of the season. williams is hopeless and i think he will sell his team to a russian. in 09 rumours are that the chelsea football club owner will sell chelsea after getting bored in not winning the champions league. next year i can see several new teams from india and china and brazil

Topper

Amo Amas Amant Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
My Satellite Setup
Has gone to a good home elsewhere
My Location
Blackburn, Lancashire
Several new teams from India China and Brazil, Hardly clairevoyance since even Ralph Schumacher has tested for the 'Indian Team' as for China and Brazil what are you referring to?